With obesity at epidemic proportions, it’s no wonder that losing weight is the number 1 goal around the world. Despite this, most people who embark on a weight loss program quit within 2 weeks.
Why is this so?
We have all the best workout machines from treadmills with state of the art technology to mechanical stair climbers, elliptical trainers and so much more at our disposal. Yet, most people never succeed at reaching their weight loss goal.
The reason for this is – they do NOT know what to do. They spin their wheels and go nowhere. When you’re struggling day after day and seeing no results, anybody will throw in the towel and quit. Most people want to see at least a few pounds drop within the first week.
This is one reason why, Brian Flatt’s guide, “3 Week Diet” has become a runaway bestseller online. The product promises fast weight loss within 3 weeks. In fact, you’ll see weight loss within the first week. NOW you’re motivated to keep losing more. Nobody gives up when things are working!
Brian Flatt is a fitness expert and his system is all about speed and results. By blending in exercise with specialized diet tips and techniques, he’s able to create a situation where the body has no choice but to shed the excess pounds.
We were so intrigued by the success of his program that we decided to take a closer look… and this is what we discovered…
The Good Points:
1) The program focuses more on getting your diet right and just using a little exercise to fire your metabolism up. This is a very effective method of speeding up weight loss because most of it depends on the diet.
The program is laid out well and all you need to do is follow it. It has been an online bestseller for a couple of years now with many positive reviews from past customers. This is solid social proof that the product works.
2) Since Brian has years of experience as a personal trainer, he actually knows what works in the real world. This is not untested theory. He has distilled all the best weight loss techniques and created one powerful protocol that gives fast results.
This will keep you motivated and on track. Most people give up on their weight loss goals because it takes so long to see results. With the 3 Week Diet, you get fast results. The methods and techniques in this guide are excellent.
3) Since this is an online download, you get immediate access upon payment and can immediately start on your weight loss journey. This program is all about speedy results.
4) This program is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you do not lose weight within these 2 months, at least you can get a refund. It’s a zero-risk purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) The 3 Week Diet does recommend some supplements to accelerate the weight loss. They aren’t necessary, but they are helpful. However, people on a tight budget may not be able to purchase these.
That’s NOT a deal breaker. You’ll still lose weight, but it may be less than what you could achieve with the supplements.
2) The sales copy is a little exaggerated. It’s possible to lose 10 to 12 pounds over a period of 21 days… but 20 pounds? That’s really pushing it and not healthy.
Nevertheless, even a 10-pound loss will make a world of difference. So, do give the system a try, but tailor your expectations and don’t aim for a 20-pound loss in 3 weeks.
Should You Get It?
Of course, you should! The product is guaranteed to help you shed the excess pounds in 21 days. That’s great.
If you’re looking to be beach body ready and you don’t have much time, this product is for you. If you’re going to a high school reunion or a wedding and you want to shed the last few pounds quickly, the strategies here will help you.
This is a weight loss program that delivers results. Give it a try and you’ll be amazed.
This may be of some interest.
Not Wall Street.
As we race toward a post-literate world, the surprising shortcut is compelling indeed: Learn to write.
Audiobooks outsell print. AI can turn text into speech. People scan, they don’t read.
Doesn’t matter. Learn to write.
Yes, it would be great if you could become a full-stack developer. If you put in the hard work to be a civil engineer or a mathematician on the cutting edge. But most people were persuaded from an early age that this isn’t the work for them.
If you’re an actor, being able to write means that you can cast yourself.
If you’re a marketer, being able to write means you can tell your story.
If you’re looking for a job, being able to write makes you part of a special minority.
Writing is organized thinking on behalf of persuasion.
Writing is your opportunity to stand out, to pitch in and to make a difference.
And you don’t need a permit or equipment. You don’t need an insider’s edge, or money either.
Writing may be the skill with the highest return on investment of all. Because writing is a symptom of thinking.
Thank you for reading.
We live in a world of microwaves, wi-fi and instant text messaging. We want things fast and we want them now. Very often when people decide that they wish to lose weight, they want to see results in just a couple of weeks.
In most cases, they seldom see results because the body takes time to respond. Most weight loss guides state that it takes anywhere from 60 to 90 days to see results. This is too long for most people and they throw in the towel.
However, if you watched the reality show “Survivor”, you’d notice that the contestants lose amazing amounts of weight in a very short time. So, fast weight loss is indeed possible if you know what to do.
One of the top selling products on fast weight loss is Brian Flatt’s ‘2 Week Diet’, and it has sold thousands and thousands of copies with many positive reviews. Since he’s a fitness expert, Brian has come up with a system to give you the best results in the shortest possible time. It’s not an easy program, but it really works.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this program.
The Good Points:
1) Brian Flatt’s 2 Week Diet is an online bestseller and you can find a lot of positive reviews from buyers who said it worked for them. It goes against conventional weight loss advice that recommends taking a slow and steady approach.
While the program says that you can lose 16 pounds in 2 weeks, this is unrealistic and not recommended. You’d do better by aiming for 8 to 10 pounds. There will be a visible difference in your body.
2) The information in the guide is accurate and Brian, is a credible fitness authority. There is no untested theory here, and you’ll not be asked to do enemas or other weird protocols to lose weight.
Your diet, will need to be VERY strict. It’s highly effective, but some people may struggle to make such massive changes to their diet overnight. One small consolation is that you only need to do it for 2 weeks and you’ll see results.
3) The 2 Week Diet is laid out in a systematic manner to help you progress quickly. There’s a ‘Launch Handbook’ that will explain why most people fail with their diets and weight loss goals. By knowing the pitfalls, you can avoid them.
You’ll also get a ‘Diet Handbook’ that will have all the information you need to tailor a diet that will accelerate your weight loss in 2 weeks. This is the most important component in this program. You MUST get your diet right to see the best results.
The third component is the ‘Activity Handbook’, and here you’ll learn what exercises you need to do in order to help shed the stubborn fat fast. The good news is that you really do not need to spend hours at the gym. The workouts are short and designed to raise your metabolism while the diet does the rest.
The last component is the ‘Motivation Handbook.’ Even though this is a 2-week program, it is not an easy one because you’re making big changes in a very short period. Many people will feel demotivated and want to quit. The motivation handbook will lift your spirits, give you focus and ensure that you keep going.
4) The biggest advantage of this program is that you’ll see results fast. That itself will motivate you to keep going. Ideally, after the initial 2 weeks, you should slow down and aim for a more controlled and steady approach to weight loss. Your body needs time to adapt.
5) The program is written in a simple, straightforward and easy to follow style. Anybody can benefit from it if they’ll adhere to the instructions.
6) What’s interesting to note is that despite the claim that you can lose weight in 2 weeks, the program has a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to test it out and see if it gets you results. If you’re not pleased with the results, you can always get a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) Losing weight in 2 weeks is NOT easy. This is NOT an easy program to follow. It will give you results and you can lose weight, but it’s going to be tough. Your diet will really need to be on point and you can’t afford to skip workouts.
Consistency and compliance is of paramount importance if you want this program to work for you.
2) This is a digital product. You’ll need an internet connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
If you need to lose some weight fast for a wedding or a high school reunion, Brian’s 2 Week Diet will really help you. It is proven to work.
While not a healthy approach to weight loss, sometimes you may be short on time. Or maybe you just have a couple of stubborn pounds that you need to shed to be ‘beach body’ ready. At times like these, the 2 Week Diet is a godsend.
Do give it a try and you’ll be amazed at how effective it is.
This may be of some interest.
Do you want to be instafamous?
Well, who doesn’t?
Over the last few months, I’ve been running numerous Instagram experiments and I’ve finally figured out how to grow my Instagram following.
My Neil Patel account has been growing by 1,260 followers per week.
And I know what you are thinking… Neil, you are already well known, this can’t be replicated by anyone else.
Well, not only did we test this strategy out on my profile, but we also did it on 2 other profiles.
It works no matter what industry you are in. Heck, it works even better if you aren’t in B2B like me.
Just look at Dhavalilama. His likes per image have been growing by just using the heart trick, which I will explain in a bit, and he isn’t using my whole strategy. :/
So, how do you gain more Instagram followers each week without spending money?
Tip #1: Instagram wants long videos
You’ve heard everyone say that you need to upload videos. Social networks like Instagram aren’t just competing with other social networks, they are competing with traditional media and even companies like Netflix for your attention.
If you upload videos, you’ll find that you’ll get more engagement than if you just upload images.
But the key isn’t to just upload any video… it ideally needs to be engaging and long.
By long I am not talking about a 60-second video, I’m talking minutes. You’ll have to leverage IGTV for this, but that’s what they want as not enough people are using that feature.
Hence, if you use IGTV, they’ll push your video more.
That way when someone is watching a 5-minute video you just posted, they’ll be able to watch the first 60 seconds on their feed and then they’ll be pushed over to IGTV.
All you have to do is upload the video to IGTV and select the “post a preview” option.
What this does is, it uploads the video to IGTV and then also promotes the video through your feed.
Just look at this video that I only posted on IGTV.
It had 236 views before writing this blog post.
When I posted that video, I had 9,078 followers, which means I had an engagement rate of 2.59%.
Now if you look at this video that I posted…
It had 2,971 views before writing this blog post.
When I posted that video I had 21,047 followers, which means I had an engagement rate of 14.11%.
What’s crazy is, that one simple change increased my video engagement by 444%.
Tip #2: Ask and you will receive
Instagram’s algorithm is simple… the more views and likes your videos and images receive, the more people will see them, which increases engagement and your follower count over time.
There’s not too much more to the algorithm.
Of course, they are looking at things like what percentage of your followers actually engage… but still, the algorithm from a conceptual standpoint is simple.
So, have you thought about asking for people to “like” your image?
Now with Instagram, people are using it via their cell phone so it’s more of a “double tap” than a like… but you get the point.
On average, when I post an image on Instagram I can generate 945.6 likes.
Here’s an example of one of those images:
And as you can see from the engagement, that one did better than most of my images as it has over 1,000 likes.
Plus, the messaging resonates with a lot of people.
But here is one that is simple…
I just asked people to “double tap” if they need to improve their video skills.
It didn’t take much creativity to come up with that image and it received 1,441 likes. In other words, it produced 51.96% more engagement.
You should give it a try… I tend to use this tactic a few times a month and it works really well.
Just be careful though, if you use it every day or every week, people will get sick of it and it will stop working. Hence, I only use it a few times a month max.
Tip #3: Go live
Did I already mention that Instagram is competing with television networks and Netflix?
Because of that, what kind of content do you think they want more of?
Well, yes they want more video content, but we already talked about that.
They want more live content.
Think… reality TV.
Now the live content you produce doesn’t have to be like Keeping up with the Kardashians… they just want live content that people are looking forward to viewing.
You know how you will tune into shows like American Idol or the latest soccer or football match because it’s live and you want to see what’s happening in real time? That’s the effect Instagram is hoping for with live content.
Now, when you go live, Instagram is promoting it heavily so you’ll get more viewers. It doesn’t matter what you talk about… they just want to see more people go live.
Every time I go live, I am able to get at least 1,000 views. Just look at the live I just did…
In the first 6 hours, it’s already received 718 views and I did this live session on a Sunday during non-peak hours. Within the first 24 hours, it will easily surpass 1000 views.
In other words, go live! It’s a simple and quick way to grow your following count. Ideally, you should be going live on a weekly basis.
Heck, you can’t go live too much… feel free to go live daily.
Tip #4: Respond to comments
This one is simple, but no one really does it.
Social networks are supposed to be social. That means you should participate.
And no, I am not talking about just liking other images and viewing videos. I’m talking about engaging with people and talking to them.
So, when you like something that someone else posts, leave a comment.
And when someone leaves a comment on one of your posts… what do you think you should do?
You should respond to them with a comment.
Now, let’s look at some of my posts for a minute. You’ll see decent engagement, but more so, you’ll see me being very active.
Just look at all of my responses.
By engaging with people, you’re more likely to build a relationship with these individuals, which makes it more likely that they will back and continually engage with your posts.
Tip #5: The heart trick
Alright, are you ready for the heart trick? You know, the one Dhavalilama has been using to boost his like count by 300%.
The concept is simple, but it will take a bit of finesse to implement.
A part of Instagram’s algorithm is how much engagement you get from other Instagram users within the first hour of you posting anything.
Now, I’ve done a lot of tests with this… if you can get Instagram users who have more followers than you to like your image or video when it first goes live you’ll find that your content is much more likely to show up on the discovery page.
From a lot of testing, here’s what seems to be the most effective:
- Get people with larger following accounts to like your image or video within the first hour it comes out.
- Ask them to not like anything else within that hour. We’ve found that if they like too many images or videos it doesn’t work.
- And if they are feeling extra generous, have them leave a comment.
The heart trick isn’t that complex, but it is hard to implement because you have to convince users who are more popular than you to like your content right when you publish.
And ideally, you need 6 people who have large accounts (the bigger the better), for this to work extremely well.
Tip #6: Create multiple stories each day
What do Tai Lopez, Gary Vaynerchuk, and Grant Cardone have in common?
Well, other than the fact that they all have over a million Instagram followers…
They all post a ton of stories per day.
And when I mean a ton, sometimes they are posting over 20 stories a day… literally.
The more stories you post, the more engagement you’ll create, which will lead to more followers.
Just look at the stats from the stories I just posted:
I can generate over 1,000 views within 8 hours of posting a story and generally in the range of 1,600 to 2,000 views within 24 hours.
The same story 23 hours later received 1870 views.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you want to maximize stories:
- Don’t post all of your stories at once, spread them out throughout the day. This will cause people to keep coming back and engaging with your profile.
- Use a combination of both images and videos within your stories. Overall, you’ll find that videos create more engagement.
- The more stories you publish, the better off you are.
- Add polls to your stories, this also helps boost engagement.
Tip #7: Quality matters
Have you noticed that some images get more likes than others? Or certain videos get more engagement?
Instagram is a visual social network. So the visual part is important… you want your images and videos to look great no matter what.
Now, they don’t have to be perfect, but you do want to make sure you are posting images that people enjoy.
Here’s what I mean…
When you look at my profile, you’ll see a ton of images of me that contain quotes.
Some of those images perform really well, while others don’t. For example, every time I post a quote using this image template…
It gets 21.4% less engagement then when I use this template…
Keep track of what your followers like and don’t like. Post more of what they like and stop posting the stuff that has low engagement.
Tip #8: Test, test, test
Speaking of posting more of what your followers like and less of what they don’t, you need to constantly test.
Even though quality matters, when you are testing you shouldn’t aim for perfection. Just aim for speed.
Once you find something that people like, do more of it.
For example, I ask people to double tap as I talked about in tip number 2 because I learned it through testing.
Here are some other things I’ve learned through testing:
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication – people prefer clean images that are simple.
- Use bright colors – images that are darker, such as night photography don’t perform as well.
- Switch things up – if you do the same thing every week you’ll find your engagement starting to drop.
- People want to get to know you – they don’t want to get to know the Photoshop version of you. Be realistic and personal. Connect with your followers.
- Filters don’t matter – don’t waste too much time modifying or adjusting your images. Little things like filters don’t make the biggest difference.
- Hashtags aren’t game changing – I know everyone says you have to use hashtags and you should here and there… but they aren’t game-changing. So don’t spam and use 20 hashtags per image you post. And when you do use them, pick relevant and popular ones. You can use Ubersuggest to figure out what keywords are popular.
- Use Instagram analytics – it tells you when your followers are online so you know when to post. If you post when they are online you’ll get much more engagement.
A good example of a test I’ve run is when I post on my feed. As you can see from my stats…
My followers are most likely to be on Instagram at 9am. So I try to post around that time, which has helped me get 8.41% more likes per image.
Every little bit adds up!
You don’t have to spend money on ads to grow your Instagram following. If you follow the tips above, you’ll do well and find that you can grow your weekly following count by over 1,000 net new followers each week.
Now, I know you may not want to use Instagram because it doesn’t have your “ideal” audience, but you can drive conversions from Instagram.
For example, when I went live on Instagram and I told the audience to check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital, I was able to generate 2 leads.
Neither of the leads were ideal customers, but it is a numbers game. If I continually do it I will be able to generate clients.
In the past, I have closed 3 deals from Instagram… one paid $120,000, the other paid $1,000,000, and the last paid $300,000.
They were all consulting arrangements, so I had substantial costs associated with the revenue, but it shows that Instagram does work.
Heck, if it didn’t, I wouldn’t be back on Instagram again (this is my 3rd profile, I no longer use the other 2).
You can also use the swipe up feature to drive people to your site and this will help you generate leads and sales.
So, what do you think about Instagram? Are you using it on a daily basis?
Thank you for reading.