Unlock Your Hip Flexors has done very well for itself. Even though it addresses a topic most people are unaware of, it has become an online bestseller for the past couple of years.
Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj, created this guide because they believed that tight hip flexor muscles are one of the root causes for many health problems such as:
* Digestive issues
* Inability to walk without discomfort
* Joint pain in your hips, legs and back
* Low libido
* Poor blood circulation
* Poor posture
* Sleep problems
By loosening your tight hip flexor muscles, not only will you keep these problems at bay, but you’ll have more energy and be able to shed the stubborn fat on your belly more easily.
Your hip flexor muscles are responsible for many movements and are engaged when you walk, run, bend, etc. Stretching them is essential to maintaining good health and balance within the body.
Mike and Rick’s guide, ‘Unlock Your Hip Flexors’ is so effective that thousands of people have benefited from it. As we age, we lose our flexibility and range of motion. Often this is due to a sedentary lifestyle.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors provides a series of simple exercises that only take a few minutes each day. Simple, yet powerful. In 3 weeks, your hip flexors will be flexible, less tight and many pain issues in your body would have decreased or disappeared.
Let’s take a closer look at why this product is so popular.
The Good Points:
1) The information is detailed and yet, it’s easy to comprehend. Everything is well-explained, and you’ll have no problem following along. No complex medical terminology is used. You’ll not be intimidated or overwhelmed by this guide.
2) Unlock Your Hip Flexors is surprisingly affordable. For an online bestseller that has sold thousands of copies and has so many positive reviews, we were expecting it to be costly… but it wasn’t. This product is within the reach of most people.
3) One excellent point about Unlock Your Hip Flexors is that you only need about 10 to 15 minutes to do the exercises. That’s about 1 percent of your day. Anybody can spare 15 minutes to improve their health. This works for even the busiest people on the planet!
4) It doesn’t matter what gender you are or what your fitness level is. The exercises in this program will benefit most people and make them more limber. Your body will be less stressed out too. You may experience a feeling of ‘lightness’ and ease that leaves you feeling good all the time.
5) Once you start doing the exercises shown in the guide, you’ll notice that your back pain and any other pain associated with your shoulders and neck starts to gradually diminish.
It may take you about 2 to 3 weeks to feel the results, but they’ll come if you stay on course. All the pain that associated with tight psoas muscles will disappear and you’ll feel immense relief.
6) The authors of Unlock Your Hip Flexors are fitness experts with impressive credentials and real-world experience. That probably explains why their information is on point and so effective.
7) Most people will be able to see results and improvement in their health within 60 days. But what happens if you don’t? No worries. This program is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you can get a refund. There’s no risk here.
The Bad Points:
1) This is a holistic method of treatment and will require consistency and patience from you. You’ll need to spend a few minutes daily to do the stretches and exercises mentioned. You must do them according to the plan. You’ll also need to stick with it for about a month before you see noticeable results. It’s definitely worth the wait. So, do have patience and do not quit.
2) This product is only available online. So, you’ll need to download and print a physical copy if you want one for easy reference. If not, you can just read it online.
Should You Get It?
This is one of those products that’s so unique you won’t find it elsewhere. It addresses a problem that is sorely neglected because most people aren’t even aware that it exists.
Tight hip flexors cause many health problems as mentioned earlier. Yet, we treat the symptoms without addressing the cause. This program will increase your flexibility, loosen your tight hip flexors and improve your health.
You only need a few minutes a day to achieve good health. Unlock Your Hip Flexors is an excellent investment that will reap rewards many times over. This guide is a must buy. It gets our highest recommendation.
NEW TO E-COMMERCE?
E-Commerce, the revolutionary shopping trend has been with us for almost two decades now, following its launch around 1991 when the public was now able to shop online. It certainly has created a shift in how we trade today, from the traditional marketplace where the buyer and seller have a physical interaction to one where trade transactions are done online with little or no physical contact between the buyer and seller.
While this experience of shopping online has undergone a lot of changes and improvements over the years, many online platforms have contributed to its huge success. Just as many e-commerce platforms came on stream, a lot more brick and mortar stores/businesses have shut down. Over the years, e-commerce has witnessed tremendous growth, due to its offering of convenience as well as engendering the concept of global trade meaning the barriers to cross border trade have greatly been reduced.
THE BIRTH OF ALIEXPRESS
With China’s adoption of the internet in the early 1990s which started with the creation of Electronic Data Interchange and Electronic Funds Transfer technologies, the stage was set for the takeoff of e-commerce. However, not until when Jack Ma built the nation’s first internet company called China Yellow pages, did the reality of e-commerce begin to take shape. This could have accounted in part for the transformational economic development that China has experienced in the past three decades. Exactly two decades ago, Jack Ma led a team of ambitious Chinese developers and investors to launch China’s revolutionary and biggest e-commerce platform called Alibaba (founded on April 4, 1999).
About a decade later, Aliexpress was created to cater to the retail (B2C) needs of shoppers, leaving Alibaba to focus on the wholesale (B2B) market needs. Since both platforms were created, the total percentage of China’s e-commerce contribution to the global trade value has grown from just about 0.6% in 2005 to about 42.4% in 2016. This is according to the World Economic Forum in the article ‘42% of Global E-commerce is Happening in China. Here’s Why’ where it attributes this tremendous growth to China’s increasing use of mobile payments and greater digitization of the Chinese economy.
ALIEXPRESS – THE GROWING GLOBAL GO-TO RETAIL PLATFORM
There is no doubt that China’s large population is a driving force behind the huge success of the nation’s e-commerce story. As it stands, Alibaba and its other e-commerce operations generate over 80% of its business from within China. Aliexpress (the retail B2B arm of the Alibaba group) has been likened to Amazon and is suggested will give the American e-commerce site a good run for its money within the global space within the next few years in continuation of China’s growing market dominance.
Already, Aliexpress has grown its global reach to countries and regions such as Israel, Hong Kong, Europe, Australia, South Korea as well as South East Asia.
Within the bigger ecosystem of large e-commerce platforms, there exist a thriving number of small scale individual based e-commerce operations majorly referred to as online stores. The bulk of these individuals create their online stores on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, especially on Facebook. The approach is that these individuals shop for their products from e-commerce platforms like Aliexpress and resell with the aim of making a profit.
As with any growing platform, Aliexpress has its own fair share of limitations and customer frustrations especially for online store owners who are looking to create their own little platform within the growing e-commerce ecosystem. Major amongst these frustrations is the issue of fake suppliers on the e-commerce platform. This is beside the fact that given the nature of online stores, with similar offerings, there is a strong desire for a competitive edge that drives profitability. As always with technology and in a world where ideas never stop being originated, there exists a one-stop platform that provides solutions to these challenges. That platform is called SPYCOM.
WHAT IS SPYCOM?
Spycom is an automated breakthrough software tool created in October 2018, that assists online store owners to navigate, discover and identify thousands of hitherto yet to be exploited products or product categories on the Aliexpress platform to sell that are capable of providing good profit margins. It also identifies, recommends and connects authentic product sellers on the Aliexpress platform to online shop owners who are wary of fake products.
HOW IT WORKS.
The Spycom software, sieves through tons of available data on the Aliexpress platform to make its recommendations to online shop owners. It scans through millions of product categories, downloads product images, and description as may have been requested by the shopper. It is basically a product research software tool, specifically for the Aliexpress platform. It is the world’s first and leading cloud-based Aliexpress research tool.
Simply by entering a keyword, Spycom will provide some information but not limited to the following details:-
- Product name
- Product images
- Product Identification Number
- Product cost
- Details of the seller
- Product reviews by buyers
- Current Product Inventory
- Weight of product
- The cost to ship the product from the country of manufacture to destination country
- Possible revenue from the sale of a product by the buyer
- Estimated profit to be made from the sale of the product
WHO IS SPYCOM FOR?
Spycom is a valuable tool for:
- E-commerce newcomers who seek to become online store owners
- Current online store owners who may or may not be struggling with sales
- Individuals seeking to create alternative income for their regular 9-5 job
With Spycom, the benefits greatly outweigh the disadvantages of it (if any at all). Some of these benefits include:-
- Easy product identification for sale
- Increase product profitability
- Generate sales leads and drive traffic with its inbuilt capability to create quick facebook product promotional advert
- Reduces the financial burden of trial and error
Spycom has two key product bouquets, Spycom LITE, and Spycom Multi which sell for only $36.99 and $39.99 only and can be purchased from its website, www.spycom.io/sales.
Having a piece of the e-commerce pie has never proven to be this easy and simple. While it can take you a lot more time to build your own online business platform within the ecosystem, you have a choice to leverage the many benefits that Spycom offers you to grow a profitable business.