This may be of some interest.
Why do you do keyword research?
It’s to find more lucrative keywords to rank for on Google, right?
But once you find these keywords, you still have to figure out how to rank for them.
For that reason, I decided to update Ubersuggest because I wanted to show you what kind of content to create and even how to promote it.
That way you can start ranking for these newly found keywords.
Here’s what’s new…
The way you rank for a keyword is by creating content around it. I know content isn’t king anymore and that’s because there are over 1 billion blogs on the web. That means Google can be really picky about what they decide to rank.
So now, not only do you need to write amazing content, but you also have to promote it if you want to do well.
To help you with this I created a Content Ideas report in Ubersuggest. So whenever you do keyword research, you’ll see an overview that looks like this:
Just like before, you’ll see a graph at the top with the search volume over time, some keyword recommendations and, at the very bottom, a list of blog posts that performed exceptionally well for that keyword.
When you click on “content ideas” in the navigational menu or you click on “view all content ideas,” you’ll then be taken to a page that looks something like this:
This page shows you all of the popular blog posts that have been written related to the keyword or phrase you searched.
The list is ordered by social shares, so the posts with the highest social shares are at the top. At the bottom, you can keep clicking to see more results. Even if your screen only shows 1 or 2 pages, just keep clicking next and you’ll start to see results for pages 3, 4, 5, etc.
We only show you 20 results per page, but each key phrase will typically have hundreds, if not thousands, of results as our database has over 500,000,000 blog posts from around the world.
And because there are so many results, we’ve also created an easy to use filtering system so you can fine-tune your search by including certain keywords or excluding other ones and even putting minimum and maximum thresholds on social shares.
My favorite part about the content ideas report
I know you can do similar things with Buzzsumo and other tools, but this is why I created the Content Ideas report.
As I mentioned earlier, content isn’t king. You not only have to write amazing content (that’s why I sort the content by social shares as more shares typically mean people love it), but you also have to promote it.
You’ll notice that there are two other columns in this report that make the tool unique… one is “Estimated Visits” and the other is “Backlinks”.
Estimated visits will show you how many visits the blog post generated from Google each month. Just click on “Keywords” and it will even show you the keywords that drive those visits and the position the article ranks for each of those terms.
Backlinks, on the other hand, are all of the referring domains that point to each article. So if 12 unique domains link to that blog post, then you’ll see the number “12” in that column. All you have to do is click on “links” and you’ll see the full list of backlinks.
Not only do I provide a thorough list of backlinks, but I also show you the overall page score, domain score, anchor text, and even the type of link.
The reasons I made the Content Ideas report like this are:
- By creating content similar to posts that have a lot of social shares, it increases the chances that the content you are writing is going to do well as people have already shown interest in that topic and even shared it on the social web.
- By showing you the keywords a blog post ranks for, you’ll know what keywords to focus on when writing the content. This way your post can rank as well.
- By showing you who links to your competition, you can now hit up everyone who links to competing articles and ask them to link to your piece of content.
Less fluff and more data
In addition to the Content Ideas report, you’ll now find that Ubersuggest provides you with more data and less fluff when you perform a keyword query.
For example, if you search for the term “dog food,” it will tell you that the average result that ranks in the top 10 has 72 backlinks and a domain score of 82.
This way, if you want to rank for that term or any other term, you’ll have a rough idea of what you need from an authority and backlink standpoint to achieve a spot on page one.
If you are going to create content or write a blog post, you should check out the Content Ideas report each time before you write.
The last thing you want to do is create content that people don’t care about reading. And this report will give you good feedback so that way you aren’t wasting your time creating content that doesn’t generate social shares, backlinks, or rankings.
You’ll also notice that some posts do extremely well from a social sharing standpoint but terrible from a backlink and a search traffic perspective.
Social shares will bring you more short-term traffic and search engines bring you less traffic upfront, but more consistent traffic over time.
This report will help you find a balance so that you can get both short-term traffic and consistent traffic over the long-haul.
So, head on over and try the new Content Ideas report.
What do you think about the content ideas report?
The post Ubersuggest 4.0: The Ultimate Content Marketing Tool appeared first on Neil Patel.
Thank you for reading.
It is a battle in getting a high volume of traffic. That’s right!
So, how should you win this marketing battle? It is simple– get a content that rank highest on Google. Then, you get the trophy of massive traffic. But, is it really that simple?
The answer is NO.
Of course, you need to have technical knowledge on SEO skills. And for those who have not, this could be the most troublesome thing to do.
Well, that ends today. Ankur Shukla already created the software to ease your problem.
The newest software that can ease your mind in thinking of your SEO work. Wanna know more? Let’s go read this review!
This is a 25-in-1 powerful SEO Tools. Optimize your sites like a SEO expert. Let’s have a look on each tool.
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7 languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is unique to get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinks in high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO adding proper metatags for Google and other SE.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google & Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEO ranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple SEs.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinks your website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about the popularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO by notifying SEs of new pages in your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links in your website. Get the info you need to improve onpage SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your site safe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and remove them for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates an .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve your permalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www / non www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain. Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sure your website is online.
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screen resolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted in the same server. Spy on your competitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/ip has been blacklisted. Make sure your website is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higher especially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth. Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google has indexed for a specific domain. Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
How Does It Work?
This is super easy to use. Not convinced? Let’s go check the demo video below:
- Super user friendly
- Doesn’t require deep knowledge on SEO
- Responsive Technical Support
So far, we don’t have any problem with the product. You just have to make sure that you are using this with fast internet connection to get 100% functionality. If you encounter unknown issue, support helpdesk is open to help you.
There you have it! We already gave you the things you need to know to take your career into the next level without a sweat. GET Your copy of SEO Toolkit Here!