This may be of some interest.
Posted by MiriamEllis
Last month we announced that the new Moz Local would be arriving soon. We’re so excited — it’s here! If you’re a current Moz Local customer, you may have already been exploring the new and improved platform this week! If not, signing up now will get you access to all the new goodies we have in store for you.
With any major change to a tool you use, it can take a bit for you to adjust. That’s why I wanted to write up a quick look at some of the highlights of the product, and from there encourage you to dig into our additional resources.
What are some key features to dig into?
Full location data management
More than 90% of purchases happen in physical stores. The first object of local SEO is ensuring that people searching online for what you offer:
- Encounter your business
- Access accurate information they can trust about it
- See the signals they’re looking for to choose you for a transaction
Moz Local meets this reality with active and continuous synching of location data so that you can grow your authority, visibility, and the public trust by managing your standard business information across partnered data aggregators, apps, sites, and databases. This is software centered around real-time location data and profile management, providing updates as quickly as partners can support them. And, with your authorized connection to Google and Facebook, updates you make to your business data on these two powerhouse platforms are immediate. Moz Local helps you master the online consumer encounter.
And, because business data changes over time, ongoing management of your online assets is essential. 80% of customers lose trust in a brand when its local business listings mislead them with incorrect information like wrong names, phone numbers, or hours of operation. No brand can afford to lose this trust! Moz Local’s data cleansing service delivers ongoing accuracy and proper formatting for successful submission to the platforms that matter most.
Finally, Moz Local supports the distribution of rich data beyond the basics. Give customers compelling reasons to choose your business over others by uploading photos, videos descriptions, social links, and more. Full control over these elements can greatly enhance customer encounters and improve conversions.
Automated duplicate deletion
Duplicate listings of a business location can turn profile management into a tangle, mislead consumers, dilute ranking strength, and sometimes even violate platform guidelines. But historically, detection and resolution of duplicates has been cumbersome and all but impossible to scale when handled manually.
One of the most exciting improvements you’ll experience with the new Moz Local is that duplicate workflows are now automated! Our next-level algorithmic technology will identify, confirm and permanently delete your duplicate listings in a fully automated fashion that requires no interaction or involvement on your part. This is a major development that will save local brands and agencies an amazing amount of time.
Deep Google and Facebook reporting & management
Logging in and out of multiple dashboards can be such a hassle, but with Moz Local, you’ll have insights about all of your locations and clients in a single space. Moz Local is now hooked up with Facebook management (hooray!) and we’ve deepened our Google My Business integration.
We’ll capture Facebook insights data for impressions and clicks for your location’s published Facebook content. And you’ll find it convenient that we surface impressions data for both Google Maps and Search. This means you’ll have easy access click data for the familiar attributes: clicks-for-directions, clicks-to-website and clicks-to-call, plus tracking of direct, indirect, and branded queries. Whether you’re dealing with just one listing or 100,000 of them, all the data will be at your fingertips.
One new feature I’m especially keen to share is the alerts you’ll receive every time a new photo is uploaded to your Google listing by a third party. Image spam is real, and awareness of public uploads of imagery that violates guidelines is part and parcel of reputation management.
Our goal is to make your local SEO work as simple as possible, and very often, the at-a-glance summary in the new Moz Local dashboard will tell you all you need to know for routine check-ups. The default view of all the locations you manage can, of course, be easily filtered and segmented to look at specific clients or locations. Almost effortlessly, you’ll get a very quick overview of data like:
- Average Profile Completeness
- Locations requiring attention
- Total listings in sync (sync is the new term for what we previously referred to as “published”)
- Listings being updated
- Listings requiring sync
- Duplicate Reporting
- Facebook Insights data
- Google My Business Insights data
Profile suggestion engine
Who has time for guesswork when you’re trying to make the most of your online assets? Our powerful new profile suggestion engine tells you exactly what you what data you need to prove to reach maximum profile completeness.
Quickly drill down to a specific location. From there, Moz Local surfaces multiple fields (like long description, photos, opening hours, fax numbers, etc.) along with suggestions based on other verifiable online sources to improve consistency across the data publisher and partner network. Again, this is a big time-saver, especially if your agency has multiple clients or your enterprise has multiple locations to manage.
Email alerts, notifications, activity feed
Choose how you’d like to stay up-to-date on the status of your listings.
- Every Moz Local dashboard contains an activity feed that continuously streams the latest information, updates, and alerts for all of your listings
- Opt-in for email alerts if that’s your preferred method of notification. Digest emails are configurable to be sent on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Optional upgrade for email alerts for new reviews. If you upgrade, you’ll receive these notification daily, ensuring you aren’t missing complaints, praise and conversion opportunities
Google has revealed that about one-third of people looking for local business information are actually trying to find local business reviews. From the viewpoint of consumers, your online reviews are your brand’s reputation. Our own large-scale marketing survey found that 90% of respondents agree that reviews impact local rankings, but that 60% of participants lack a comprehensive review management strategy. The result is that platforms like Google have become mediums of unheard customer voices, neglected leads, and reputation damage.
The good news is that Moz Local customers have the option to upgrade their subscriptions to turn this unsustainable scenario completely around. Be alerted to incoming reviews on multiple platforms and respond to them quickly. See right away if a problem is emerging at one of your locations, necessitating in-store intervention, or if you’ve been hit with a review spam attack. And go far beyond this with insight into other types of customer sentiment, like photo uploads and Google Q&A.
The truth is, that in 2019 and in the foreseeable future, no business in a competitive market can afford to neglect public sentiment management, because it has become central to customer service. Every brand is in the business of customer service, but awareness, responsiveness, accountability, and action require strategy and the right tools. Let Moz Local help you take control of your priceless reputation.
Manage the interactive aspects of your local business profiles with this optional upgrade. Share news, special offers, and questions & answers with customers on social platforms and in directories. This includes:
- Engaging with customers on social media to share. News posts can be shared on Facebook and eligible directories. Offers can be posted in eligible directories. Questions & Answers can be posted to your Google Business Profile.
- Publishing Posts instantly or scheduling them for a future date. And here’s something you’ll be excited to hear: you can submit the same post for multiple locations at once, create and save templates for posts, and edit/delete posts from the publishing dashboard!
In competitive local markets, transitioning from passive observation of online assets to interactive engagement with the public can set your brand apart.
What should my next steps in the new Moz Local be?
- Ensure that your location data and your profile are complete and accurate within the new Moz Local. Be sure to add in as much data as you can in the Basic Data, Rich Data, and Photos & Videos sections to reach high profile completeness. Doing so will ensure that your locations’ listings throughout the local search ecosystem are as informative as possible for potential customers. Moz Local acts as a “source of truth” for your location data and overwrites data on third party platforms like Google and Facebook, so be sure the data you’ve provided us is accurate before moving on to step two.
- Gain immediate insights into your local search presence by connecting your Google My Business and Facebook profiles. Once connected, these will begin to pull in tons of data, from impressions, to clicks, to queries.
- Once your profile is complete and Google My Business and Facebook profiles are connected, it’s time to sync your data to ensure that what you’ve provided to Moz Local is shared out to our network. Simply click the Sync button in the top right to push your information to our partners.
Where can I find more information?
I’m glad you’ve asked! Our resource center will be a great place to start. There, a user guide and video tutorial can show you the ropes, and you can also get registered for our upcoming webinar on June 25th at 10:00am PST:
The Help Hub has also been given a complete refresh with the new Moz Local. There you will find ample resources, FAQs, and descriptions of each area of the tool to dig into.
For any questions that you can’t find answers to, you can always reach out to our wonderful Help Team.
What’s next from Moz?
Expect a number of exciting new updates to continue rolling out — both in the new Moz Local tool as well as in other areas of our platform. As I mentioned before, it’s our serious plan to devote everything we’ve got into putting the power of local SEO into your hands. Keep an eye out for more to come from Moz to support your local search marketing.
Sign up for The Moz Top 10, a semimonthly mailer updating you on the top ten hottest pieces of SEO news, tips, and rad links uncovered by the Moz team. Think of it as your exclusive digest of stuff you don’t have time to hunt down but want to read!
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Do you want to drive more foot traffic into your local business? Wondering how social media marketing can help? To explore how local businesses can drive more foot traffic, I interview Stacy Tuschl. Stacy is a local business marketing expert and owner of two performing arts studios. She’s also host of the Foot Traffic podcast […]
Thank you for reading.
Interactr Local Review – A simple 4 step system that turns ANY video into an automated profit machine?
Name: Interactr Local
Product Owner: Ryan Phillips
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Interactr Local?
I bet you’ve already seen interactive videos before, either online on YouTube / Facebook, or on Smart TVs inside the commercial breaks of your favorite show. They’re the ones that ask you to make a choice as to what version of the advert you want to see. E.g. a popular shampoo brand asks you whether to click on whether your hair is fine, coarse, frizzy etc. Once clicked, you then see the advert for your particular hair problem.
These types of interactive ads are powerful because, instead of the usual one-way ‘broadcast’ video messages, these videos become a two-way interaction with your potential customers, allowing them to tell you what they want, and effectively sell themselves!
And now, with Interactr Local, you use either prerecorded video clips, or your own video to create two-way interaction videos for local businesses that will drastically boost their conversions, engagement and sales.
Who is Interactr Local for?
Interactr Local is very simple to use, so from that point of view, it is newbie-friendly. However, although you can use it for your own online business, it is designed to be a service that you sell to local businesses.
From that point of view, it is aimed primarily at those who have or are developing a social media or local marketing agency for small businesses.
Basically, you can sell this as a service anyone with a business that has an online identity (Facebook, Website, Twitter etc). You will help them generate sales via interactive videos, it’s ideal for
- Coffee Shops
- Real Estate Agents
- Hairdressers/nail bars
3 things I love about Interactr:
- Interactr Local allows you to create interactive videos that look slick, and yet require you to have zero video creation experience. Just fire up this intuitive, easy-to-use software and just follow the steps it gives you.
- Interactive Local videos are proven to double conversion, triple audience engagement, and increase click rates by as much as 14 times! Just a few short years ago, Facebook introduced video to their platform because they knew video is the most consumed content online, but now, everybody’s Facebook feed is littered with videos. Interactr Local will allow your video to stand out from the crowd as one of just a few videos where audience participation is required.
- I love anything that gives us ‘little guys’ the chance to compete with big brands. It always seems unfair that the rich just keep getting richer, because they have the deep pockets to invest. Interactr Local creates slick, interactive videos by using the same technology that giants like Maybelline are using, but you get access for a tiny fraction of what these brands pay.
What will I get inside Interactr Local?
You get an intuitive Interactr software platform, which includes:
- Video Hotspots – create clickable hotspots displayed on your video, to allow viewers to plot their own course, and engage with more of your content.
- Canvas Editor – quickly and easily map out your interactive experience and connect video paths, so your interactive video workflow is easy to navigate.
- Popup Templates – create interactive popups on your video, to allow you to capture your viewers’ details, collect leads, sell products, deliver coupons, and more.
- Done for you local business templates.
Any drawbacks to Interactr Local?
The only drawback is that to really stand out from the crowd you may need to shoot local footage to include along with the done for you material.
If you’re a complete newbie, who has no idea of how to run a local social media or marketing agency than, Interactr Local may not be for you.
However, if you’ve already started making money promoting local businesses, or have a business not using videos currently, and you want to rectify this, creating interactive videos will explode your traffic, conversions and sales.
Final thoughts on Interactr Local:
Everyone knows that video content converts into sales better than any other type of content. Unfortunately, traditional video marketing is dying, and what worked in 2010 no longer works in 2019. That all changes today with the launch of Interactr Local, the revolutionary video creator that gives your viewers the choice to see what they want, when they want to see it. This is like all those “choose your own adventure” books you had as a child, but bringing it bang up to date for 2019. People are bored of sitting through a video that sells them something….They want to be part of the action! Interactr Local utilizes “Behavioral Dynamic Reponses Marketing”, which means it engages your viewers individually. Viewers see marketing messages from you depending on what choices they make right inside your video. This is so unique, these videos ultimately allow your viewers to sell themselves – highly recommended!
Revolutionary NEW Software Lands HIGH Paying Clients & Gets Them Page #1 Rankings
In MINUTES For MULTIPLE Keywords At Once!
Watch It In Action & See What’s Possible For You As Soon As TODAY
Ready to access this revolutionary software? Snag a discounted license here:
REAL RESULTS BY REAL PEOPLE
I can keep talking all day..but you
Dear Offline Marketers,
Building a positive, professional image for your Local Consulting business is one the most important tasks for being successful…
… yet, it’s one of the HARDEST things to do.
But the fact is that business owners will check you out before they contact you for your services, respond to your phone calls, or agree to meet with you.
Quite naturally, the first thing they will check is your Local Consulting website.
Unfortunately, this is where most consultants fall short.