April 21, 2015: Google Mobile Mice UPDATE:
- “You Saw The Nightmares That Google Panda Had On Business Owners And Their Bank Balances… Now Be Prepared To See Them All Bolt For Cover As Google Slaps Them With Google “Mice” On April the 21st”
- Starting April 21, Google will give preference to mobile-friendly websites in search results.
- That’s because Google wants to give users relevant, high quality search results tailored to their search devices.
- And that means lost sales opportunities for businesses whose websites don’t pass Google’s Mobile Friendly Test
- This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results.
- Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices