We live in a world of microwaves, wi-fi and instant text messaging. We want things fast and we want them now. Very often when people decide that they wish to lose weight, they want to see results in just a couple of weeks.
In most cases, they seldom see results because the body takes time to respond. Most weight loss guides state that it takes anywhere from 60 to 90 days to see results. This is too long for most people and they throw in the towel.
However, if you watched the reality show “Survivor”, you’d notice that the contestants lose amazing amounts of weight in a very short time. So, fast weight loss is indeed possible if you know what to do.
One of the top selling products on fast weight loss is Brian Flatt’s ‘2 Week Diet’, and it has sold thousands and thousands of copies with many positive reviews. Since he’s a fitness expert, Brian has come up with a system to give you the best results in the shortest possible time. It’s not an easy program, but it really works.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this program.
The Good Points:
1) Brian Flatt’s 2 Week Diet is an online bestseller and you can find a lot of positive reviews from buyers who said it worked for them. It goes against conventional weight loss advice that recommends taking a slow and steady approach.
While the program says that you can lose 16 pounds in 2 weeks, this is unrealistic and not recommended. You’d do better by aiming for 8 to 10 pounds. There will be a visible difference in your body.
2) The information in the guide is accurate and Brian, is a credible fitness authority. There is no untested theory here, and you’ll not be asked to do enemas or other weird protocols to lose weight.
Your diet, will need to be VERY strict. It’s highly effective, but some people may struggle to make such massive changes to their diet overnight. One small consolation is that you only need to do it for 2 weeks and you’ll see results.
3) The 2 Week Diet is laid out in a systematic manner to help you progress quickly. There’s a ‘Launch Handbook’ that will explain why most people fail with their diets and weight loss goals. By knowing the pitfalls, you can avoid them.
You’ll also get a ‘Diet Handbook’ that will have all the information you need to tailor a diet that will accelerate your weight loss in 2 weeks. This is the most important component in this program. You MUST get your diet right to see the best results.
The third component is the ‘Activity Handbook’, and here you’ll learn what exercises you need to do in order to help shed the stubborn fat fast. The good news is that you really do not need to spend hours at the gym. The workouts are short and designed to raise your metabolism while the diet does the rest.
The last component is the ‘Motivation Handbook.’ Even though this is a 2-week program, it is not an easy one because you’re making big changes in a very short period. Many people will feel demotivated and want to quit. The motivation handbook will lift your spirits, give you focus and ensure that you keep going.
4) The biggest advantage of this program is that you’ll see results fast. That itself will motivate you to keep going. Ideally, after the initial 2 weeks, you should slow down and aim for a more controlled and steady approach to weight loss. Your body needs time to adapt.
5) The program is written in a simple, straightforward and easy to follow style. Anybody can benefit from it if they’ll adhere to the instructions.
6) What’s interesting to note is that despite the claim that you can lose weight in 2 weeks, the program has a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you have 2 months to test it out and see if it gets you results. If you’re not pleased with the results, you can always get a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) Losing weight in 2 weeks is NOT easy. This is NOT an easy program to follow. It will give you results and you can lose weight, but it’s going to be tough. Your diet will really need to be on point and you can’t afford to skip workouts.
Consistency and compliance is of paramount importance if you want this program to work for you.
2) This is a digital product. You’ll need an internet connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
If you need to lose some weight fast for a wedding or a high school reunion, Brian’s 2 Week Diet will really help you. It is proven to work.
While not a healthy approach to weight loss, sometimes you may be short on time. Or maybe you just have a couple of stubborn pounds that you need to shed to be ‘beach body’ ready. At times like these, the 2 Week Diet is a godsend.
Do give it a try and you’ll be amazed at how effective it is.
This may be of some interest.
When Instagram was first released, it was thought of only as a fun, visual social media network. Nowadays, it’s also used as a major content promotion tool for brands and influencers.
In fact, according to Sprout Social, 80% of Instagram users follow a brand, and one of the three most-viewed Stories of all time was posted by a business account.
Along with business accounts, influencer marketing is also on the rise. For instance, 93% of influencer marketing campaigns took place on Instagram in 2018.
Instagram’s popularity lets most brands forge an emotional connection with a massive audience. Some brands are so good at visually engaging and resonating with Instagram users that they’ve attracted tens of millions of followers.
To help you learn from the platform’s best of the best, we’ve compiled a list of 19 accounts with the highest number of users — as well as a few key takeaways from each.
Because the accounts with the most followers belong to influencers and celebrities, we’ve split this rundown into two sublists that are brand and influencer specific.
Followers: 303 Million
Instagram sets a great example for brands who truly want to engage an audience on their app. By curating and reposting their users’ most captivating content on their own profile, Instagram shows their followers that everyday people can meet their creative and artistic potential on the platform.
This inspires brands and normal Instagram users to spend the time and effort required to craft visually gripping content that will instantly hold an audience’s attention.
Instagram also does a good job of promoting their stories and IGTV show about celebrities, wildlife, and other culturally relevant topics. They post original content that highlights upcoming episodes, but the posts read more like a feature story than an advertisement, which sparks more interest in the show.
Followers: 111 Million
National Geographic hires the most talented photographers in the world, so their Instagram posts of landscapes, cityscapes, and the surrounding life always seem to be awe-inspiring. But their stunning visuals aren’t the only reason why they’ve attracted over 100 million followers.
National Geographic is a historic magazine that’s famous for their credible journalism and compelling storytelling. In each post’s caption, they are able to craft fascinating narratives about the photo or video, usually in a way that spreads awareness for a relevant environmental issue.
National Geographic also uses Instagram Stories, Stories Archive, and IGTV to drive traffic to featured articles and videos on their website. But they also know their followers prefer not to leave the app.
Instead of using gimmicky visuals and clickbait copy to coax people into visiting their website, they actually summarize the feature article or video in their stories and IGTV shows.
For marketers, National Geographic’s Instagram strategy clarifies that it’s crucial to meet your audience where they are, and not force them to go somewhere just because you want them to go there.
If people end up clicking through to your website, that’s great. But you should be more than willing to educate your audience where they want to be educated, even if it results in a lower amount of traffic.
Followers: 88.5 Million
In the advertising industry, Nike is known for their motivational ads that inspire athletes to believe in themselves when aiming to reach their full potential.
On Instagram, the iconic brand’s content follows this theme, with posts in the form of short films, documentaries, and inspirational videos and photos. Nike also uses Instagram to update their followers with quick news about the sports world, proving that they deeply understand their audience’s interests and desires.
4. Real Madrid
Followers: 72.6 Million
Real Madrid is arguably the most popular soccer team in the world, so most of the team’s Instagram posts update their massive fan base on scores, highlights, and transactions.
But the way they attract and engage twice as many Instagram followers as teams with similar fan bases isn’t through standard updates. They’ve built their enormous following by giving their fans an inside look of the team’s everyday activities through player takeovers and practice highlights on IGTV.
Breaking down these barriers between fan and player makes Real Madrid’s fan base feel like they actually know their favorite players on a personal level, which develops a more intimate and loyal relationship between the two.
5. FC Barcelona
Followers: 71.1 Million
Like Real Madrid, FC Barcelona updates Barcelona fans with sports photography, season-related stats, information about Barcelona players, and other fun tidbits related to the team and season.
They use a mix of content styles with videos, action shots, and posed photos, but they always use many tags, hashtags, and eye-popping emojis in their captions.
During games and other events, you can find FC Barcelona launching one or multiple Stories with their own video content as well as curated content sourced from fans.
With curated Stories by fans, they’re able to post more fresh, interesting content. FC Barcelona’s curated Stories also enable fans to contribute to the Instagram channel. While we aren’t able to post stories directly, you can find some on the account’s page.
Followers: 50.2 Million
With plenty of dog, cat, and baby videos, meme references, and jokes that are almost too relatable, 9GAG has one of the funniest accounts on Instagram.
The account’s Instagram stories and Stories Archives engage their audience well too — they post a ton of polls about topics that everyone has an answer for like, “Is soup a food or a beverage?” and “Would you travel to the past or future?”
They also use Instagram stories to drive traffic to their website by asking their followers to swipe up and see if they correctly guessed the name of a TV show or movie with only emojis as clues. On IGTV, they generate even more brand engagement by letting their followers ask questions during live Q&As with celebrities.
As the only online content platform on this list, 9GAG proves to marketers that interacting with your audience is one of the best ways to engage them, develop a relationship, and attract more followers like them.
Followers: 43.7 Million
Scrolling through NASA’s Instagram feed makes you feel a little like an astronaut floating through the depths of space. You’ll experience intimate views of different planets, constellations, and supernovas in the Milky Way galaxy, all of which are taken by NASA’s spacecrafts and Hubble Space Telescope.
NASA’s Instagram Stories and IGTV channel also educate their followers about interesting space insights, like the views of the sun and Earth, the search for life in space, and NASA’s new technology launches
NASA’s popularity on Instagram proves that you can actually create educational content that doesn’t sacrifice any entertainment value.
Followers: 41.3 Million
In the last year, the Champions League surpassed the NBA’s account in Instagram followers. Like the other soccer brand accounts we’ve noted, the Champions League regularly posts action and team shots, as well as updates related to upcoming and past games.
Along with regular updates and action shots, some of the account’s regular posts include stats like “Top Scorers,” behind-the-scenes videos, and team roster images.
Followers: 37.5 Million
Marvel posts regularly about its movies, TV shows, and Marvel.com content. It also mixes things up with the use of photo and video posts. Additionally, the account occasionally uses fun videos to cross-promote with other Marvel-affiliated accounts and influencers.
While many other accounts, like HBO, promote their content by posting trailers as Instagram Stories, Marvel uses Stories to cover red carpet premiere events. These stories include photos and clips of the stars, as well as other interesting things that happen at the events. Most recently, Marvel featured the premieres of Dark Phoenix and Avengers: Endgame.
Followers: 34.9 Million
Throwback Thursday will always be a huge deal on social media — who doesn’t love a heavy dose of nostalgia every week? Recently, though, Chanel decided to take #tbt to the next level. They’ve been evoking nostalgia in fashionistas all over the world by posting old ads that spotlight previous fashion trends for their Chanel Holidays campaign every day.
The legendary fashion brand also posts a lot of content about Coco Chanel’s early fashion influences to promote Inside Chanel, a web series that recounts Coco’s life and how she built her fashion empire.
Harnessing the power of the past is one of the most effective ways to evoke an emotional response from your audience and forge a connection with them. With that in mind, nostalgia should always be in your marketing arsenal.
Followers: 170 Million
So, who has the most followers on Instagram? That would be Cristiano Ronaldo, who’s been called the world’s best soccer player (or fútbol player).
Along with the expected soccer action shots, his Instagram strategy largely involves paid partnerships and cross promotions. Here’s just one example:
The account’s content is a mix of sports-related updates, photos capturing his life outside of the arena, and occasional motivational posts about topics like fitness and clearing your mind.
One thing this account puts great effort into is the imagery. All of its images and videos are crisp, clear, colorful, and high-production quality. We’ve found that editing images before uploading to Instagram can really make a difference in how professional a brand or individual account looks. Ronaldo’s account is one great example of this.
Followers: 156 Million
Ariana Grande has recently gained an incredibly large following on the platform. Her brand is especially relevant to the younger demographic of Instagram.
Throughout the last four years, it seems that Ariana has not needed to use partnerships or promotions to strengthen her following. Here’s an example of one of the few promotional posts she has had on her account, which dates back to 2015:
Currently, it seems her strategy involves a high posting frequency, with around six or more updates per week. She mainly uses the platform to update users on her daily life and her music career. These posts often include photos of her dog, behind-the-scenes videos, and concert highlights.
Ariana has also experimented with IGTV. Recently, she used it to announce the drop of her new song “Sweetener” by including the song in the post itself, as well as a link to it in the caption.
This type of strategy might make her followers and fans feel like they’re being rewarded for their loyalty on the platform. At the same time, the possibility of hearing Ariana’s new music might entice new audiences to follow her.
Many of her posts usually include short captions which may only include one or two emojis. This does not seem to be uncommon for major celebrities on the platform, as they may not have a large need to optimize captions.
While Ariana and other listed influencers may not have, or need, a caption strategy, those starting out on Instagram or aiming to grow their following should follow optimization best practices. These include crafting interesting captions that may use hashtags, and account tagging.
3. Selena Gomez
Followers: 151 Million
Selena Gomez’s content is a fun mix of paid partnerships, selfies, and quotes. As the former most-followed person on Instagram, she has mastered optimized photo captions, Stories, paid partnerships and cross-promotions with other influencers.
While her posts strategically embrace paid promotions and influencer cross promotions, she also uses Instagram to share inspirational quotes or her thoughts on certain political topics, which adds more of a human side to her page.
Followers: 145 Million
On any given day, Dwayne Johnson might use the platform to update fans on his family life, what he’s eating on his “cheat days”, his fitness products, or the movies he’s working on. He’s also started using IGTV to promote his projects and personal brand. He often films himself giving fitness tips, discussing his new products, or updating fans on other interesting events in his life.
Followers: 141 Million
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has recently posted a lot more about her family and her KKW Beauty Line. She also is no stranger to cross promotions and partnerships. While most of her posts are artsy or strategic, she is not afraid to post something jaw-dropping or humorous from time to time.
Here’s one funny post where she promotes The Secret Life of Pets.
She uses IGTV to promote her projects, like trailers for Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She will also occasionally team up with other influencers for tutorial-styled posts.
In this video, her hair stylist Mario Dedivanovic walks fans through how they can recreate Kim’s recent Met Gala look:
6. Kylie Jenner
Followers: 137 Million
While Kylie Jenner’s individual account follows her day-to-day life, she has also used it as a tool to promote her companies: Kylie Cosmetics and Kylie Skin. Although Kylie regularly tags and engages in cross promotion with her companies’ accounts, her personal Instagram still has over 100 million more followers than the other two, combined.
Most recently, Kylie has used IGTV to give fans Kylie Cosmetics tutorials. This strategy allows her audiences to see how the products look and learn how to use them before they make a purchase.
This type of content may engage prospective buyers that are both experienced and less experienced in shopping for makeup.
Followers: 128 Million
Like Ariana Grande, Beyoncé focuses more on her artistic side than in cross promotion or paid promotion. She also breaks from the usual mold by rarely posting captions and letting her high-quality imagery or video speak for itself.
On her Instagram, you can usually find slideshows of high-quality photos of her, high-fashion shots where she’s seen in different styles and outfits, and occasional promotions of her own personal projects — such as her Netflix concert documentary, Homecoming.
8. Leo Messi
Followers: 121 Million
The soccer player regularly posts photos of himself on the field, as well as his daily life. His posts are a mix of photos and well-edited videos. When videos are included, they are often part of paid promotions. Messi has also dabbled in the Stories feature, where he shows off photos of himself, images from game events, and some images of his family.
While he doesn’t post large captions on his personal posts, he usually optimizes paid promotional posts with tags and hashtags. He also posts thoughtful captions in both English and Spanish. This might open up his following opportunities internationally.
9. Taylor Swift
Followers: 118 Million
The musician’s Instagram is filled with photos from concerts as well as a few photos from her everyday life. Unlike Beyonce and Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift embraces captions with emojis and hashtags. She also does an excellent job of tagging other accounts. This account is a good example of how strong captions and account tagging strategies can really optimize your Instagram.
Her posts are often colorful and in slideshow format, which allows users to swipe through multiple images.
Taylor has also used her Instagram as a tool to promote shows and albums. Like Ariana Grande, she recently posted stories to promote and give users a taste of her single, “ME!”
As they viewed the short story, users could swipe up to a link which listed sites where you could listen to, download, or save the song. This strategy gives users a taste of content and then a quick payoff when they swipe up.
Key Takeaways From the Most Followed Accounts
By looking at the most-followed brands and influencers, we can see some key strategies that many of them have in common.
Here are a few that you can start using, even without a giant following or a large social-media budget.
- Optimize captions witty or thoughtful captions with hashtags, account tags, and eye-popping emojis.
- Use cross promotion or paid strategies to join forces with other accounts or influencers.
- Experiment with new features including Stories or IGTV to give users new ways to engage and consume your branded content.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
If you are asked a question in a job interview, on stage or even on a date, there’s probably a reason, and the reason might not be because the person asking wants to know your answer.
Teenagers are terrible at understanding this.
“How was your day at school,” is not a question asked to determine how a day at school was. It’s a (lousy) attempt at starting a conversation about feelings.
It requires empathy to answer a question that isn’t obviously about the answer.
The empathy to see that the person asking you has something else in mind.
Back when I was hiring dozens of people at Yoyodyne, I asked one of the hackneyed programmer interview questions (back then, it wasn’t nearly as well known.) “How many gas stations are there in the US?”
It should have been obvious that I didn’t actually want to know how many gas stations there were. That was easy to look up, and why would I ask someone I didn’t know a question like that?
Over time, I had to get more and more clear in my messaging. “Because I want to see how you figure out amorphous problems, help me understand how you would answer a question like…” Even then, it was a very powerful tell. Two people said, “I don’t have a car,” and left the interview. (That’s true, not hyperbole).
Other than name and phone number, when someone asks you a question, it’s worth considering why. Intentionally answering the real question is a great place to start.
[PS A question: Have you considered the altMBA?]
Thank you for reading.
Every single day, thousands of people go on the internet and try their hand at making money online. The hard truth is that over 95% of them quit and never see a cent. In fact, many of them lose money in the process, buying programs and eBooks that are just untested theory and hype.
The key to succeeding online is to get a reputable program from someone who knows what they’re doing. 30 Minute Money Methods, which was created by Shelly West, has become an online bestseller and has sold thousands of copies. There are positive reviews from people who have bought the product.
Despite the fact that the sales copy on the page is exaggerated and almost ‘hypey’, the methods in the guide are proven to work and people are actually making money with them.
Will you make $500 in 30 minutes like the sales copy claims? Probably not. To get to this stage will take time and effort. However, you will be able to make an extra $500 to a couple of thousand a month.
Most people just want to supplement their income with a bit extra so that they have room in their finances to breathe a little. It’ll be easier to pay the bills and splurge on little luxuries if you’re making an extra 1k or 2k online. 30 Minute Money Methods will help you get there.
The Good Points:
1) The training is comprehensive with over 30 videos to guide you. There’s also a support desk where you can ask questions and get help if you need it. All the methods are based online. You will not need to make cold calls, approach people, etc.
This is a very suitable course for beginners because it’s all laid out step-by-step and easy to follow.
2) Shelly’s 30 Minute Money Methods is an online bestseller and has been around for quite a while. With thousands of customers, this is a reputable product that you can trust. While the sales copy hypes things up by saying that Shelly makes 35 thousand, the fact of the matter is that you can make money… but it’s not going to be this much. Not in the beginning anyway. So, you must be aware of that.
3) The methods in this program are not complex and do not require specialized technical skills. You’re providing services that people need. Without giving away too much information, the methods revolve around stock photography, voice overs, freelancing and even making money by playing online games.
None of these methods are rocket science. Most people will be able to do them… and there are people out there making good money. So, this is not untested theory. The product will work if you work it.
4) You have 4 methods to choose from… and 2 extra bonus methods. There’s something for everybody here.
5) You have 60 days to test this product out. If you can’t make a cent by then (highly unlikely), can always ask for a refund.
The Bad Points:
1) While the methods do work, there is a learning curve involved, and it’s not as easy as they make it seem. It will take you time and effort to reach a stage where you make $500 in 30 minutes – it’s possible, but there is some work involved. If you’re expecting easy riches, this program is not it.
2) You will need a computer and an internet connection to use the methods in this program. These are NOT offline methods.
3) The sales page uses blind copy. You can’t really tell what you’re getting into or what the methods are about until you purchase them.
Should You Get It?
If you wish to make money online, this program is as good as any to get you started. The methods are easy and while you’re not going to be making thousands overnight, these are legitimate methods of making money online.
Providing voice overs, stock photography, freelancing, etc. are all solid methods of earning a living online. They’ll require you to develop some skills, but that can be achieved with a bit of practice.
If you tailor your expectations and follow the program, you’ll be able to earn a few thousand a month. It will take you a while before you get to Shelly’s level, but with consistency, you’ll get there.
Whenever people think of exercising to lose weight, one of the first things they think about is running. That’s why you’ll see that most of the people at the gym are usually on the treadmills.
Here’s what most people do not know – running is NOT the most efficient way to lose weight if you go about it the wrong way. This is what usually happens: you run for 45 minutes or an hour until you’re a sweaty heap of exhaustion.
After your workout is over and you’ve showered, you suddenly feel extremely hungry because of all the exercise you just did. So, you double your food servings and end up consuming more calories than you expended.
This is a MAJOR mistake that most people make. Joe LoGalbo understands this problem all too well. That’s why he wrote the book “Anabolic Running” and his guide has taken the fitness world by storm.
You’ll discover how you can burn more fat by running less. You’ll also be burning fat for fuel instead of carbs. Once you get to this stage, your fat has no choice but to melt off your body.
Joe’s training methods are based on anabolic science. Forget the traditional cardio or the high intensity interval training that most people do wrongly anyway. Anabolic Running only requires you to spend about 15 to 20 minutes a week to put your body in fat burning mode.
We were so impressed by the bold claims that we decided to take a closer look at this product. This is what we found…
The Good Points:
1) Joe’s methods will boost your testosterone levels and make you reach your lactic threshold much sooner. This is important for accelerated fat burning. Exercising without achieving this state will mean that you’re not optimizing your workouts. Anabolic Running will give you the best results for your efforts.
2) These techniques only require a few minutes of training per week to yield results. You’ll not end up spending more time on the track than Usain Bolt.
3) The methods shown in Anabolic Running are proven to work. This product has sold thousands of copies and is an online bestseller. Reviews from satisfied customers is social proof that it delivers results. One reason for this is because the methods are based on solid science and not untested theory.
4) There are 3 useful bonuses that accompany the main product. Many men will find these bonuses very useful because the methods shown will raise their libido and improve their health.
* Bonus #1: Shock and Awe Strength
* Bonus #2: Testosterone Hacker Handbook
* Bonus #3: 17 Foods to Boost Libido
5) Joe’s methods will boost your metabolism and make you burn calories at an accelerate rate round the clock. That’s what makes this guide so powerful. Your fat burning does not stop.
With most training methods, the fat burning effects taper off and end within a couple of hours. With Anabolic Running, your fat has no choice but to melt off because the body’s metabolic rate is high.
6) The techniques will help to increase your HGH levels naturally. This is fantastic. Many people make the mistake of using drugs and other methods such as injection to increase the growth hormone in their bodies. This is dangerous. With Anabolic Running, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of HGH naturally without risking your health.
7) This product has a 60-day money back guarantee. So, you can always get your money back if you’re not satisfied.
8) Considering the amount of value and information it provides, the pricing is ridiculously low. This is definitely value for money.
The Bad Points:
1) If you have knee problems and you can’t run, this guide is not for you. Anabolic Running was created for men between the ages of 30 to 60. So, your age and gender may restrict you too.
2) The techniques will only work if you work. It goes without saying that implementation is crucial, and you’ll only see results if you’re consistent.
3) Anabolic Running is only available online. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and download it.
Should You Get It?
Definitely yes. This is one of the most unique fitness guides we’ve come across. The techniques mentioned in Anabolic Running truly work. It doesn’t require much time and it’s very affordable.
If you’re looking to accelerate your fat loss, this product will work wonders for you. Get it and implement the techniques in your runs. Within 2 to 3 weeks, you’ll notice the difference. It’s that good.
This may be of some interest.
When you’re traveling ahead of the curve, it’s silly to imagine that the road will be straight and flat.
It’s actually more like a cliff. With bumps.
That’s all part of the deal. That’s why it’s not called the curve. You’re in the void, uncharted, ahead of what’s behind.
In fact, ahead of the curve, the weather is pretty lousy too. Often with catastrophic lightning storms.
On the other hand, if you choose to work inside this messy metaphor, you get the thrill of finding a new path instead of merely following the old one.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai warned carriers they might face regulation if they don’t implement caller ID safeguards by the end of the year.
The Federal Communications Commission ruled Thursday that phone companies can block robocalls to customers automatically, making such services opt out rather than opt in. The ruling also says companies can let customers request that callers not in their contacts or on other preapproved lists automatically be blocked.
Thank you for reading.
The Anti-Diet Solution has a very interesting name. Upon first glance, you’ll probably think that this is a weight loss program where no diet is required. Well, don’t get too excited.
The name is a little misleading. What it really means is that this guide is anti ‘other diets’… In other words, the Anti-Diet solution views itself as a diet like no other. This is clever marketing and aims to differentiate the product from all the others out there.
It seems to have worked because the Anti-Diet Solution has become an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. The author, Anthony Alayon, did a fantastic job with this guide.
It’s different from most run-of-the-mill weight loss guides that churn out the same old information on eating right and exercising like a hamster on a wheel. Anthony’s approach is about using his diet, to diminish and prevent certain health issues that are preventing you from losing weight.
So, we decided to take a closer look at this product and see if it was worth your time. This is what we found out…
The Good Points:
1) Despite the unique marketing angle that’s slightly misleading, this guide has its heart in the right place. The Anti-Diet Solution diet addresses many factors that directly impact weight loss.
Metabolic syndrome, blood glucose levels, inflammation, stress and other factors can adversely affect your weight loss. Therefore, so many people struggle to lose weight despite exercising and dieting. Anthony’s program fixes the underlying causes that impede your weight loss progress.
2) The topics covered in the Anti-Diet Solution are usually not mentioned in most other weight loss guides. For example, Anthony mentions how exercise is not the most effective way to lose weight. This runs contrary to what so many weight loss programs ask you to do… and yet, he’s right. 80 percent of your weight loss is determined by your diet.
He also mentions a probiotic diet. His goal is to cleanse you from the inside out. The truth of the matter is that very often our bodies have inflammation and lots of toxins that’s preventing the body from losing weight. By reducing the inflammation and clearing the toxins, your fat will melt off much faster.
3) Anthony has impressive credentials. If you Googled his name, you’d see that he’s active in the fitness industry and has a background in health and wellness. That’s reassuring to know.
4) There are 5 bonuses that accompany this package and they’re all useful. The list of bonuses is below.
* 50 Natural Health Remedies
* Anti-Diet Solution Enzyme
* 7 Back Pain Cure
* Arthritis Reversed
* 28 Day Fast Start Diet
5) There is a 60-day money back guarantee. If the Anti-Diet solution has no effect on your weight, you can get a refund. At least your money is safe… but you’ll probably never need a refund because this program works.
The Bad Points:
1) This is an online download. You’ll need a computer to access it, but you can print it out for easy reference, if you wish.
2) Let’s be realistic here. The Anti-Diet solution will help you lose weight, if you follow it… BUT it’s still a diet. A very effective one, but compliance is essential.
You must be consistent and follow the program. If you approach it in a half-hearted manner and cheat on it, you’ll not see results. There is work, and sacrifice involved.
Should You Get It?
As far as diet guides go, Anthony Alayon’s one is as good as they come. The structure of the diet is sound, and the advice presented is on point. You will lose weight with this diet.
It’s neither stringent nor restrictive like conventional diets such as the paleo or Atkins diet. In a way, this really is an anti-diet guide… and people who have failed with other diets will probably see success with this one.
If you’re tired of getting on and off diets and seeing no results, the Anti-Diet solution is your answer. Get started on it and in about 3 weeks, you’ll be amazed at the results.
This may be of some interest.
We won’t be getting a big Wonder Woman 1984 panel at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, but director Patty Jenkins was happy to share the film’s poster with fans on Twitter as consolation.
The poster leans gleefully into psychedelic ’80s colors, so if you had any suspicion WW84 would be rife with nostalgia, consider it confirmed (honestly, the early stills tipped us off)! Though Wonder Woman is still in her signature gold, this costume does away with the red midsection and blue skirt piece — opting instead for thigh-high boots, which, yes. It also appears to have sleeves and a collar, which are far more practical for say, England. Read more…
Thank you for reading.