Monthly Archives: September 2019
If you’re tired of struggling to make ends meet with the wages that you get from your day job, you’d probably have researched how to make money online.
Very often, most people are tired after a hard day’s work. They just want something easy to do for about an hour or two to earn a few extra dollars.
Survey websites are one easy way to make a few hundred extra dollars without too much struggle. All you’ll need to do is complete a few surveys daily and the payouts will all add up to some extra spending money.
It may all sound too good to be true… and if you pick the wrong survey site, that will be the case. The key to making money with surveys is to pick a reputable site. Here’s the kicker – most survey sites are scams! The chances of you picking one that helps you is slim.
Our research showed that out of the few reputable survey sites available, one was a cut above the rest. Run by Jason White, the platform is call ‘Take Surveys for Cash’, and while the name is not highly imaginative, this is a reliable and trustworthy platform that has stood the test of time.
It has thousands of members and is just as popular. Let’s look at the pros and cons of using Take Surveys for Cash.
The Good Points:
1) There is excellent social proof with Take Surveys for Cash. The official site shows positive reviews from many clients who use it to earn money with surveys. It has also been around for years and stood the test of time whereas many other fly-by-night survey websites has come and gone after a short while.
2) You want the best bang for your buck. In this case, you want the best payout for your efforts. Take Surveys for Cash usually pays much more than scam survey sites that take a huge cut and pay you a miniscule fraction of what you should get. You’ll earn much more from doing surveys on Jason’s site.
3) The product comes with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. This is a relief because most survey sites do not offer this. It’s a sign of trust. Take Surveys for Cash has also been verified as a reputable site.
4) There’s no need to be a tech wizard to use this site. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Most people will be easily navigating the site within 30 minutes of using it. It’s simple to use, easy to understand and uncomplicated.
5) You’re spoiled for choice. There are enough surveys for everyone. You can pick your survey based on the payout value, or you can do surveys that interest you. The choice is yours.
The Bad Points:
1) This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You’ll be able to make a few hundred dollars extra or get coupons, but you’re not going to rake in thousands of dollars. So, just tailor your expectations and understand that while you’ll have some extra spending money, completing surveys is NOT going to replace your day job.
2) Some surveys have requirements based on gender, age and other demographics. This is usually stipulated by the company conducting the survey, and NOT Take Surveys for Cash which is just platform. So, you’ll not be suitable for all the surveys, but there are enough surveys available to keep you busy daily.
3) Of course, you’ll need a computer and an internet connection to complete these surveys. A fast connection will allow you to be more productive.
Should You Get It?
If you’re looking for a way to generate some easy side income, you should give this program a try. It’s flexible, allows you to work on your own time and you can make a few hundred dollars a month without working your butt off.
Completing surveys is easy and fun too. The cash you earn will allow you to settle off bills or buy something that you’ve had your eye on. It gives you that little bit of financial flexibility that goes beyond your daily wages.
Contrary to popular belief, doing surveys for cash is not a scam. It’s just the disreputable survey sites that have tarnished the image of this industry. Take Surveys for Cash has been around for years and is still a hit.
Backed by a 60-day refund policy, you really have nothing to lose. Join it today and give it a try. You’ll not only make a few hundred bucks extra, but it’s fun too.
This may be of some interest.
Democracy is a marketing problem.
Health is a marketing problem.
Climate change is a marketing problem.
Growing your organization, spreading the word, doing work you’re proud of–these aren’t engineering problems or economics problems. They’re marketing problems.
That’s because humans make choices. If we live in a culture where people are free to choose, we’ve offered control over our future to others.
When humans make choices–that’s marketing. Marketing is the difficult work of telling a story that resonates, of bringing a consistent set of promises to people who want to hear them.
If you want to change things, it helps to understand how humans make choices. And if you’ve got a change in mind, I hope you’ll spend the time and effort it takes to get better at bringing your story to the people who need to hear it.
I’m thrilled that we’re launching the eighth edition of The Marketing Seminar today. My bestselling book This is Marketing (more than 250,000 copies sold worldwide in less than a year) is based on this workshop. Every time we run the seminar, it gets better and our participants find what they’re looking for. If you want to join the 8,000 people who have found a path forward, today’s the best day. Look for the purple circle to find a discount.
Marketing isn’t about shortcuts, hustle or deception. Marketing is the art (and the science) of serving the people you seek to serve, to do better work by finding and satisfying needs. Marketing is the practice of making things better by making better things.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Ty Heath is one of those people whose reputation precedes them. I had heard of Ty as a marketing industry speaker and force for change working at LinkedIn before finally meeting her in person. The IRL Ty experience did not disappoint. Each time I meet with Ty, ideas pop like popcorn – who needs coffee with such inspiration around what’s possible?
Currently Ty is Global Lead of The B2B Institute at LinkedIn where she is responsible for scaling education on LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions product globally. She has previously worked for major brands including IBM, Nestle and over 7 years at Google – plus she’s had her own consultancy.
On top of that, Ty is Co-Founder of LinkedIn’s annual TransformHER conference, was a contributing author in the recently published books “The Professional Black Woman” and the “Black Female Leader” and author of the book, “Marketers of Tomorrow: A Step by Step Toolkit for Inbound Marketing“. Ty was also honored as one of the Top 25 Influential Women in Marketing Who Inspired Us in 2018.
One thing you may not know about Ty is that she is a two time Olympic Trials qualifier in track and field for the 800 meters.
I’ve known Ty for just over a year – we serve on an industry advisory council for The Digital Marketing Institute together and have many mutual friends and shared interests like B2B marketing, science fiction and brunch. That’s why I was very happy to interview Ty as a speaker at the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum conference on all things ABM and Social Selling.
If you want to optimize your ABM and social sales efforts, be sure to see Ty in Washington D.C. during the Oct 16-18 B2B Forum. In the meantime, this video is a must-watch:
Ty Heath on the Growth of ABM:
Many folks have been thinking about making account based marketing part of their go-to-market strategy or maybe it’s already a part of it. I think the primary reason why that’s happening is because buyers expect more. We’ve all gotten used to the experience that Amazon and Netflix, and other companies have created.
Business buyers expect more personalized attention and customization of content…and account-based marketing is a way to deliver on that. @tyrona
Even though we are in the space of B2B, that experience and those expectations are translating over from B2C. That expectation of personalization and level of knowledge around the buyer’s needs. So, I think ABM is in demand more because of changing business customer expectations and account-based marketing is a way to deliver on that.
Ty Heath on Alignment Beyond Sales and Marketing:
At the core of a powerful account based marketing plan is a team that is invested in sales and marketing alignment. And frankly, when you think about account-based marketing it’s not even just about sales and marketing. It’s about having your entire team oriented to connect with customers wherever they are in their journey, wherever they touch your business and have them make that the best possible experience. Sales and marketing tend to be the two groups within your business that are most oriented towards having those conversations and having those touch points.
Ty Heath on Ann Handley:
I’ve been following her for so long. That’s the thing. I’m one of the subscribers to MarketingProfs, but even before that, even earlier in my career as a marketer I read Content Rules. I read Everybody Writes. I’ve been following her for a long time. I think she is truly a pioneer as a woman in the space of B2B marketing. I think she’s an amazing storyteller. Her ideas are clear. She’s been an inspiration for me!
Bound for B2B Forum: For more information about imagining what’s possible in B2B marketing including Ty Heath’s presentation, check out the MarketingProfs B2B Forum conference including agenda, list of speakers (including Ashley Zeckman and myself) and many other fun facts on the B2B Form website here. Also, get $100 off by using this mpb2b discount code: B2BFriends
Thank you for reading.
With obesity at epidemic proportions, it’s no wonder that losing weight is the number 1 goal around the world. Despite this, most people who embark on a weight loss program quit within 2 weeks.
Why is this so?
We have all the best workout machines from treadmills with state of the art technology to mechanical stair climbers, elliptical trainers and so much more at our disposal. Yet, most people never succeed at reaching their weight loss goal.
The reason for this is – they do NOT know what to do. They spin their wheels and go nowhere. When you’re struggling day after day and seeing no results, anybody will throw in the towel and quit. Most people want to see at least a few pounds drop within the first week.
This is one reason why, Brian Flatt’s guide, “3 Week Diet” has become a runaway bestseller online. The product promises fast weight loss within 3 weeks. In fact, you’ll see weight loss within the first week. NOW you’re motivated to keep losing more. Nobody gives up when things are working!
Brian Flatt is a fitness expert and his system is all about speed and results. By blending in exercise with specialized diet tips and techniques, he’s able to create a situation where the body has no choice but to shed the excess pounds.
We were so intrigued by the success of his program that we decided to take a closer look… and this is what we discovered…
The Good Points:
1) The program focuses more on getting your diet right and just using a little exercise to fire your metabolism up. This is a very effective method of speeding up weight loss because most of it depends on the diet.
The program is laid out well and all you need to do is follow it. It has been an online bestseller for a couple of years now with many positive reviews from past customers. This is solid social proof that the product works.
2) Since Brian has years of experience as a personal trainer, he actually knows what works in the real world. This is not untested theory. He has distilled all the best weight loss techniques and created one powerful protocol that gives fast results.
This will keep you motivated and on track. Most people give up on their weight loss goals because it takes so long to see results. With the 3 Week Diet, you get fast results. The methods and techniques in this guide are excellent.
3) Since this is an online download, you get immediate access upon payment and can immediately start on your weight loss journey. This program is all about speedy results.
4) This program is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you do not lose weight within these 2 months, at least you can get a refund. It’s a zero-risk purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) The 3 Week Diet does recommend some supplements to accelerate the weight loss. They aren’t necessary, but they are helpful. However, people on a tight budget may not be able to purchase these.
That’s NOT a deal breaker. You’ll still lose weight, but it may be less than what you could achieve with the supplements.
2) The sales copy is a little exaggerated. It’s possible to lose 10 to 12 pounds over a period of 21 days… but 20 pounds? That’s really pushing it and not healthy.
Nevertheless, even a 10-pound loss will make a world of difference. So, do give the system a try, but tailor your expectations and don’t aim for a 20-pound loss in 3 weeks.
Should You Get It?
Of course, you should! The product is guaranteed to help you shed the excess pounds in 21 days. That’s great.
If you’re looking to be beach body ready and you don’t have much time, this product is for you. If you’re going to a high school reunion or a wedding and you want to shed the last few pounds quickly, the strategies here will help you.
This is a weight loss program that delivers results. Give it a try and you’ll be amazed.
This may be of some interest.
Do you want to build a personal brand? Wondering how to create a viable business around your personal brand? To explore what marketers need to know about building a personal brand, I interview Rory Vaden on the Social Media Marketing Podcast. Rory co-founded the Brand Builders Group and is the host of the Influential Personal Brand […]
The post Personal Branding: How to Successfully Build Your Brand appeared first on Social Media Marketing | Social Media Examiner.
Thank you for reading.
Lingo Blaster Review – How to tap into the 75% of potential customer currently IGNORING you?
Name: Lingo Blaster
Product Owner: Ali G, Stoica & Vlad
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Lingo Blaster?
As English speakers, it’s natural to concentrate our marketing efforts in English. But did you know, only 25% of online searches are made in English? Lingo Blaster is a unique software platform that translates any of your videos into over 100 foreign languages, and then publishes them directly to your YouTube account. Not only that, it will add local keywords, so your videos start ranking in all the top foreign languages, in just 3 clicks. Think about it; it’s 100 times easier to rank for, let’s say, “Samsung phone review” in German, than in English…or in Bulgarian, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, or in any of the other 100 languages featured – Lingo Blaster will rank you and bring in targeted traffic at will.
Who is Lingo Blaster for?
Lingo Blaster is very simple to use, so from that point of view, it is newbie-friendly. However, it assumes you’re already using videos, which assumes you’ve already started an online business of some sort. From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond. Basically, anyone using videos to generate traffic and sales can benefit from accessing the 75% of the world market they’ve been accidentally ignoring by just focusing on the English language:
- Affiliate marketers
- CPA Marketers
- Digital Marketers
- Website owners
- Video marketers
3 things I love about Lingo Blaster:
- I love the simplicity of uploading a video, and within 3 clicks, it’s translated into several world languages, as well as finding the best foreign keywords. Think of how much it would cost for you to hire a translator to just translate one video into one or two languages… this software pretty much pays for itself after just one translation!
- It completely bypasses all the tedious things that bore experienced marketers, and frustrate newbies, such as SEO and backlinks. While other marketers are competing in the ultra-competitive English-speaking world, you’re making massive in-roads into the other untapped 75% of the audience. Your video will stand out from your competitors because you will be the only one who addresses your viewers in their native languages… and because of that, your traffic will convert 10 times better, without knowing a thing about backlinks and SEO.
- It allows you to resuscitate your old videos, bringing them back to life. If you’ve been making money online for even just a few months, I bet you’ve uploaded a bunch of videos, many of which have lost traction. Now, you can resuscitate every single one of your old videos, with just 3 clicks, and get an avalanche of traffic to your offers. Just imagine what would happen if all the videos that you uploaded in the past would instantly start bringing you traffic, even the oldest ones.
What will I get inside Lingo Blaster?
You get the full, intuitive Lingo Blaster software platform, which includes:
- Auto-translation of any video into over 100 foreign languages
- Translate a video into multiple languages at once, to generate several versions
- Rankerizer – helps you rank your video with local keywords
- Upload several versions of a video at once to your YouTube account – no need to upload videos, one by one.
Any drawbacks to Lingo Blaster?
The only drawback is that you must already be doing something online with videos to get the most out of Lingo Blaster. Perhaps you’ve already created a few review videos as an affiliate, or created videos for your blog? If you’re a complete newbie, who has no idea of what avenue to pursue to make money online, Lingo Blaster is not for you. However, if you’ve already started making money online using videos in some capacity, translating your videos into over 100 different languages will quadruple your traffic, conversions and sales as you tap into the missing 75% of the world market.
Do I get any bonuses with Lingo Blaster?
Yes, you get two:
- 30 Minutes Ranking Machine – get the shortcut method that will allow you, in 30 minutes, to have your videos created and ranked. You’ll be shown how to create your first video created from scratch, upload and rank it on the first page of YouTube, guaranteed.
- VIP invite to Private Live Training Lesson – this live training will show you how to put your Lingo Blaster rankings on steroids, with the secret sauce to ranking higher & faster.
Final thoughts on Lingo Blaster:
Every so often a product comes out that makes you think, “Why didn’t I think of that??” Lingo Blaster is one of them. It never occurred to me that us English speaking folk were ignoring the other 75% of our potential customers and sales. That means we’re only making 1 out of 4 sales we should be making…or another way of looking at it is that we’re just making a quarter of our profits! Lingo Blaster provides a neat, easy solution to this, and without having to worry about boring things like SEO and backlinks. A must for any English-speaking video creator, no matter what niche you’re in.
VideoPal Review – Exit Pop-Ups, Overlays & old CTAs are Extinct – Here’s What To Do Instead!
Product Owner: Todd Gross & Paul Ponna
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is VideoPal?
Pop-ups, exits pops, overlays, floating forms… The might have worked in 2010, they don’t work now. Why? Because people have seen them so many times, they don’t grab their attention any more. VideoPal is a ground-breaking software that uses tiny “walking-talking” video 2D or 3D animated character, which speak and engage with your visitors (using a choice of pre-recorded voices, or even your own voice) and help to convert your traffic into massive sales. Not only that; it can also translate your English instructions and messages in 24 different languages, allowing you to tap into the often forgotten non-English speaking audience.
Who is VideoPal for?
VideoPal is ultra-simple to use, so from that point of view, it is beginner friendly. Creating video avatars may sound complex, but VideoPal makes it easy, and you don’t need to know a thing about code. However, VideoPal is not a course that shows you a business plan, or how to make money. It assumes you are already making money online (or at least have chosen what you want to do online). From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond.
Basically, anyone who has websites, sales pages, landing pages etc., and want to increase their sales conversions will benefit:
- Social media marketer
- Ecom store owners
- Local brick-and-mortar business
- Product creator
- Blogger / Author
- Affiliate marketer
3 things I love about VideoPal:
- Your video avatars are 100% cloud-based. One major issue I thought of when I first heard about VideoPal was that it would take up a lot of storage space and slow down a website, particularly WordPress, which is the main website that most online business owners start with. VideoPal hosts all your avatars on Google’s cloud storage for you. All you have to do is generate an avatar on their cloud-based software, and then paste the code snippet into your website. This means no problem with slowdown of website.
- You get a whole host of 2D and 3D avatars you can use, but what is truly unbelievable is how you can film yourself on a green screen background, and turn yourself into an avatar! It’s easy to think this is a gimmick, but seriously, how attention-grabbing would it be if you go to a site and see a real human avatar speaking to you, telling you how to navigate around the site, or telling you where to click, what else to add to cart etc.? That’s the power of VideoPal. Once you have it on your pages and sites, you’ll start hating ugly sign up forms and popups…I know I do.
- Another major problem I thought of was how these avatars would work on different devices. Remember, more people search on smartphones now than on desktop. But I had no need to worry. Todd and Paul have thought of this too, and made sure VideoPal avatars work perfectly on any device, not matter how small or big.
What will I get inside VideoPal?
You get the full, easy-to-use software platform, including:
- Full video creation and rendering: VideoPal handles all the video creation and renders your avatars on the fly, you don’t need pricey video creation software or an expensive video editor.
- Professional Human Avatars: These actors and actresses have proven audience appeal, and are proven to increase conversion rates. Choose from pre-selected male and female actors to be your avatar. Use them to engage with your audience and entice them with offers.
- Make yourself into an avatar function: You can add your own videos with any green screen or “solid background” and convert them to stunning Video Pal’s with invisible background that will play on all websites.
- Life-Like 3D Animated Avatars: There are incredibly human-like (male and female) avatars that you can use to convey your message to your visitors in an eye-catching way.
- Stunning 2D Animated Avatars: These characters are vector-based animated characters that you can use to engage your visitors.
- State-of-the-art, life-like text-to-speech technology: Proprietary text-to-speech engine can easily record your own voice, or upload any pre-recorded voice/video track. Also customize your scripts, or use one of our pre-written scripts, with the voice and customizations that you choose. You have a wide variety of options, and a selection of over 47 male and female voices.
- Global Accessibility: Targeting a specific country or language? VideoPal allows you to create your avatar to speak in any of 24 languages! You can use the built-in auto-translation system to convert your script cleanly and professionally. Your avatars will speak to your audience in their own native language.
- A powerful array of conversion tools to add to your VideoPal avatars: These include customizable call-to-action buttons, easy opt-in tools that interface directly with Aweber, GetResponse, and any other autoresponder, coupon codes and more.
- Works on any device or browser: Whether you’re on a desktop PC, tablet or even a smartphone, you can create and manage your avatars quickly and easily, with no software installation needed. Just copy and paste the code snippet generated by the app into your website and you’re done. And the avatars themselves work beautifully on any device.
- Lifetime cloud hosting for your avatars: VideoPal’s lightning-fast, high-performance cloud hosting on Google’s award-winning network eliminates the need for expensive video hosting.
Any drawbacks to VideoPal?
It’s difficult to find a drawback here, because this technology really is amazing. The only thing I can think of is that it’s not newbie-friendly. Let me make this clear. It IS beginner friendly, as in, if you’ve never created videos before, this software will walk you through everything. However, if you’re not already making money in the online sphere, then this is not a course that tells you how to make money. It assumes you have web pages and sites, and are possibly already using things like popups and forms, but have seen a drop in conversions over the last year or so because people are tired of them.
If you’re a complete beginner, who has no idea what avenue to pursue to make money online, then VideoPal is not for you. However, if you’ve already started making money online in some capacity, with your own sites, pages etc. then VideoPal will explode your sales and signup conversions.
Watch VideoPal in action here
Do I get any bonuses with VideoPal?
Yes, you get 5 bonuses in total:
- Two highly engaging ‘niche friendly’ video avatars: To create just one highly engaging video avatar would cost you anywhere from $300 to $500. Here you get 2 completely free.
- Real world video pal customer case studies: Get a sneak-peek into real-world case studies of VideoPal customers who are using video avatars on their sites to make profits.
- FIVE additional human video avatars: Hiring an actor to do the videos for you would cost you $100 or more per video. Professional onscreen actors who know their craft and engage your audiences are very rare. You will get access to five done-for-you ‘call to action’ videos that you can use as avatars on your site using VideoPal.
- Six additional cartoon style avatar videos: You will also get six additional ‘cartoon style’ video avatars that you can place on your websites, blogs, affiliate pages and more in seconds.
- Two professional recorded ‘call to action’ voice overs to add to your avatars: Get instant access to professionally recorded voiceover templates that you can instantly add to your avatars and convert them into “optimized” sales machines that grab your visitor’s attention and convert them into sales
Final thoughts on VideoPal:
If you haven’t already worked it out yourself, the old website call-to-actions no longer work. Pop-ups, forms, traditional overlays …they’re extinct, and it’s costing your business 3 times the leads, sales, and profits. VideoPal is the newest and most effective way to engage your web visitors. The more visitors you get to interact with your site rather than click away, the more leads you get. That means ultimately more customers, more sales and more money!
Sense Drill Review – 22 Year Old College Dropout Found A Sneaky FB Ad Twist And Pulled In $9K Last Month
Name: Sense Drill
Product Owner: Vaibhav Goel, Ivana Bosnjak and Ram Rawat
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is Sense Drill?
This is a step-by-step course that shows you how a college dropout accidentally stumbled upon a really unique way of combining Facebook ads (with a ‘twist’) with AdSense, to make him $132,747.50 in 2017. This course will go through everything he did so you can replicate his success.
Who is Sense Drill for?
Bearing in mind that this course was created by a college dropout who had little money and experience, it’s obvious this course is newbie friendly. But the great news is, even if you’re already doing something online, and have a website, Sense Drill shows you a great way to generate traffic from Facebook for dirt cheap, which gets more eyeballs on your offers and products. This means the techniques in Sense Drill can be used by all types of marketers, including:
- Affiliate marketers
- CPA marketers
- Digital marketers
- Ecom store owners
3 things I love about Sense Drill:
- This is a no-fluff, to the point, case study based course, which shows you everything Vaibhab did to generate $132,747.50 in 2017. I love case studies because it’s not just theory; you get to see exactly how something works in practice, making it easier for you to replicate.
- I genuinely thought AdSense was dead (most people still do). But this course proves that I shouldn’t have written AdSense off. The truth is, trying to generate an income with AdSense using SEO tactics and backlinks is dead. But Vaibhav’s eye-opening FB ads tactic means you can now wave goodbye to slow, tedious optimization, and shortcut yourself to the profits.
- You’ll be blown away by the simplicity of it all. Most courses require you to spend at least a few days studying material. This course can be done in one day, and you’ll have the exact steps you need to get started, even if you’ve never previously made a cent online.
What will I get inside Sense Drill?
You get the full, step-by-step video training and PDF guide, which includes:
- How to quickly set up a WordPress site, even if you’ve never set up a website before in your life.
- How to choose a hot, profit generating niche – get the 5 main niches which are trending hot right now, specifically for AdSense adverts.
- How to get approved by Google for AdSense – how to get your AdSense account set up so you get approved by Google fast.
- How to set up your first Facebook ad – how to access this secret backdoor to Facebook that allows you to run ads that cost just $0.0018 per click.
- How to scale up without risking a dime – a complete case study where you will see Vaibhav go from a standing still position to 6 figures, scaling up by simply using his profits (in other words, risk free scale-as-you-earn).
Any drawbacks to Sense Drill?
The only drawback is that you do need a little budget to get started, as it is not free traffic. Vaibhav shows you how to set up FB ads for as little as $0.0018 per click, so you can literally start with a $5 budget, and then reinvest profits. Also, you will need a website, so that will have upfront costs involved, such as domain registration and hosting. But honestly, if you’re really wanting to make money online with any method, chances are, you’ll need a basic website.
Do I get any bonuses with Sense Drill?
Yes. You get 3 bonuses:
- Sense Drill Checklist – a handy checklist so, at any point in your Sense Drill journey, you can see exactly where you are, and what you still need to implement, so you follow the steps exactly in the right order for optimal results.
- Sense Drill Outsourcing Rolodex – this shows you how to, once you’ve started making some serious AdSense revenue, outsource out some or all of the Sense Drill stages, so you literally work for less than an hour a day.
- 5 Steps To Massive Free Viral Traffic – this is a covert way to get a load of viral traffic from Facebook for free. This is slower than using Vaibhav’s FB ads tactic, but great for people who literally have no money at all to spend on ads.
Final thoughts on Sense Drill:
The best thing about Sense Drill is the simplicity of it all. There are only 3 stages to the Sense Drill Strategy; set up a WordPress site, get approved by Google for AdSense, and unleash dirt cheap traffic from Facebook. This is one of the fastest courses I’ve seen when it comes to consuming and understanding the content, as well as one of the fastest courses to actually implement and see returns. This is ideal for all those people who don’t have the patience to become an expert on something, or sit through long videos, and who want to see results almost immediately.
This may be of some interest.
Do you need a better way to report on your Instagram marketing results? Are you looking for ways to measure your Instagram posts and stories? In this article, you’ll learn how to combine data from Instagram Insights and other third-party tools to get a complete picture of your Instagram marketing activities. #1: Compare Your Instagram […]
The post 5 Ways to Measure Your Instagram Marketing Results appeared first on Social Media Marketing | Social Media Examiner.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
In case you missed it, Google has just changed up the rules for link building.
It used to be that when people link to you, the link would either be a dofollow link or a nofollow link.
Well, that’s now changed.
They are now introducing 2 more link types that will affect
Now before we get into the 2 new link types, make sure you read the whole post. Because not only will I explain Google’s requirements, but I will break down what this means for SEOs.
The current landscape
The current SEO landscape is simple… especially when it comes to link building.
The more dofollow (regular links) links you can get the better your search rankings.
If you are unsure of the number of links you have or the type, just go here and enter in your domain.
You’ll see a count of total backlinks along with the total amount of nofollow links pointing to your site.
Now, when you are link building, if you are paying for links or leveraging tactics like guest posting, Google wants you to nofollow those links because they don’t think you should be leveraging tactics like guest posting to manipulate rankings.
And as for buying links, you shouldn’t do that as it is a simple way to get penalized or banned from Google.
So don’t send emails like this if you are trying to build links… it’s a big no, no.
How does Google look
Google’s algorithm is smart. Sure, they ideally want you to nofollow links if they are bought or not naturally earned (such as from guest posts), but many SEOs break the rules.
They aren’t going to say it publicly but they do these things. And because Google isn’t dumb, they also know.
Google can easily
identify when a post on these big news sites aren’t earned because many of them
have signs all over them that Google can detect.
For example, here is
an example of a guest
post from me.
Forbes, of course, uses nofollows links, but it wasn’t always that way.
Google can easily detect it is a guest post through verbiage on the page like “former contributor” or “guest contributor”.
And even if they didn’t label me as a guest contributor, Google can use other signals to figure out that this link shouldn’t be given much weight when it comes to SEO just by reading the URL structure of that article on Forbes.
Let’s take a closer
look at the URL
Do you see the big
issue with the URL?
It’s clear that an author can have their own subsection on Forbes through the “site” folder structure. Now that doesn’t mean all “Forbes sites” are bad, but they clearly know which one is from staff writers because they are clearly marked.
Those signals (among others) that Google probably won’t disclose (nor should they) make it easy for Google to determine if a link is natural or earned.
If Google doesn’t want to count a link from a specific author, they can just ignore it on their end.
So, whether it is nofollowed or followed, on their end they can systematically control whether a link should help your rankings or if it shouldn’t.
As John Mueller from Google once said, in the context of bad links…
If we recognize them, we can just ignore them – no need to have you do anything in most cases.
Now keeping that in
mind, here are the changes Google wants webmasters to make.
Google’s new link
If someone pays you
for a link or you are buying a link, Google now wants you to mark it as sponsored.
Not just in the text of the site, but more so through the link attribute:
And if you build links through user-generated content, they want you to mark the links with the attribute:
The same goes for site owners. For example, if you have a forum on your site because the content is user generated, the links that people place should contain a rel=”ugc”.
You can still use the nofollow attribute or if you want you can use a combination of the above. For example, if you have a paid link you can use:
So, what’s the
purpose of this change?
Well, here is how
Google puts it:
All the link attributes — sponsored, UGC and nofollow — are treated as hints about which links to consider or exclude within Search. We’ll use these hints — along with other signals — as a way to better understand how to appropriately analyze and use links within our systems.
Now if you are wondering what that means, Google is pretty much saying that adding these attributes will give them a better idea on if they should crawl the link or not. Or how they should analyze the link when it comes to indexing or SEO.
This change goes into effect March 1, 2020, and don’t worry because you don’t have to make modifications to your old links. The ones that were nofollow can just be left as nofollow.
And even in the future, if you decide to just use nofollow instead of “sponsored”, you’ll be fine.
What does all of this mean for SEOs?
As I mentioned
earlier, I would provide my own insights and opinions on why Google is doing this.
We all know their algorithm is sophisticated and hard to game. But, just like any other algorithm or computer, it isn’t perfect.
By webmasters and SEOs labeling the type of links they are building and the purpose of them, it will make it easier for Google to learn how we use different link types and it will help their algorithms more quickly and easily identify link types and the context they are used in.
For example, if thousands of people use rel=”ugc” for links generated through guest posts, it may help train Google’s algorithm that these links were actually created by random people instead of the webmaster and they should be discounted.
Of course, Google already can identify wikis, forum, and other types of user-generated content, but this helps them tighten things up and make things more accurate.
They can also decide to take a more relaxed stance on certain link types. For example, maybe they will decide to count UGC links when it comes to link building, but they may decide to only give it 1/3rd the weight of a naturally earned link.
In addition to that, this also provides them with more signals on if the URL linked to should be potentially crawled or ignored.
But in the long run, as their algorithm becomes more accurate, it’s safe to say that the real solution to winning is putting the user first.
Their goal isn’t to rank a site at the top that has “perfect SEO”. They want to rank the site that people love the most.
Hence, you’ll want to focus on creating an amazing user experience, building a great product/service, creating mindblowing content, and anything else your competition isn’t doing.
As for link building though, links will always be hard to come by, so they will be part of their algorithm for the foreseeable future. And as the data shows, there is a strong correlation between links and rankings.
So one thing I would recommend is that you build as many links as possible, even if they are user-generated links. As long as they are from relevant sites, the referral traffic can generate you sales or leads. And if Google starts placing some value on these user-generated links, it can help boost your rankings.
Now that doesn’t mean you should go out to forums and spam your link everywhere. It means you should go find all of the user-generated content sites, provide a ton of value, AND ONLY IF IT MAKES SENSE, add a link back to your site when it benefits the reader.
Over the next year or so you’ll see adjustments in how SEOs build links.
First off you’ll start seeing companies like Ahrefs and the SEMrush show you nofollow, dofollow, UGC, and sponsored backlinks. This one change will help SEOs build better links and spend their effort on the links that actually help with rankings.
Secondly, my hunch is UGC links will eventually carry some weight. Probably not a ton, but more than 0 as long as they are from relevant sites, the link is within context and it provides value to the end-user.
And lastly, most webmasters probably won’t use sponsored or UGC attributes anytime soon. It will probably take another year before they really catch on, which means for now you will just have to focus your efforts on dofollow links.
So, what do you
think about the new change?
Thank you for reading.