I came across a bunch of videos that I will be placing on here that will teach you how to do things, make you thing, and hopefully provide some useful information. Enjoy them for free for the time being as I am planning to make these a subscription deal. UPDATE: I am moving all the videos to a SINGLE platform and from there you will be able to see them all as a subscriber there. This will start happening within a few months after I have that all paid off. Much simpler for you and me.
More new things are coming. I am not as fast as I used to be and do have other websites so it takes time – like in days – to update even one site in a lot of cases.
The forum is still here at //marketinginfohere.com/bboard/ so if you have signed up you did not waste your time.
Bonus – buy from here and get a handpicked bonus package. It is way too hard to list what you will get for each deal since you beed things that complement each product. Just email us at email@example.com with your purchase info and collect.
I have no way of knowing who buys what since I am just an affiliate for most deals here so you need to let me know when you buy.
Other packages coming.
Every person is different. Each has his own path to take and a dream to achieve. But while others seem to have found what they are looking for, others are struggling to find it. What is it that you want in your life? Discover the energy that can guide you through life.
What is Cosmic Energy Profile?
Cosmic Energy Profile is a significant system that can guide you in life, giving you a deeper understanding of yourself, others and the universe. It uses your name and your birth date to present you a free cosmic profile reading. Your profile will signify your day sign and Galactic Tone which were determined by the universal energies that existed on the day you were born.
If you are asking what Cosmic Energy is, it is the life force that exists everywhere. It is present in the cosmos and is essential in the order of life. Thus, with full understanding and acceptance of your cosmic profile, you will be able to lead a happy and healthy life.
Your Cosmic Profile will show you a symbol that represents your inner being and your outer representation to the world around you. This symbol will help you determine your destiny and realize your true self. Your symbol can either belong to the 4 colors which are: Red, White, Blue and Yellow. Each color further represents things about you including your significant role in the Universal Creation Process.
Aside from the color, you have a specific tone which tells you who you are especially your strengths and your weaknesses which you can use to handle challenges. Knowing who you are will guide you on what particular situations to face head on and what to avoid.
Who Created the Cosmic Energy Profile?
This system was created and put together by Ric and Liz Thompson who spent 15 years of personal research and travel to come up with this product.
How Does Cosmic Energy Profile Work?
Using your birth date you can have access to your Cosmic Profile reading. It is personalized and designed according to your cosmos symbol which in turn will give you your destiny chart.
Your destiny chart will reveal a lot of things about you and will guide you from the simplest day to day living to the more complex finding your path and purpose. Your personal destiny chart will reveal the following:
Your Guide Kin – the sign of your higher self and represents your individual, family and ancestry karma.
Your Destiny Kin – this gives you a deeper understanding of your destiny.
Your Occult Kin – this gives meaning on why you are here on this planet and can reveal magical transformations.
Your Analog Kin – your guide into making the best YOU.
Your Antipode Kin – the power that drives and challenges you to be your highest and greatest self.
Your destiny chart is customized based on complex numerous calculations from the cosmic energies on the day you were born.
Each section of your profile is comprehensively explained. And you are reminded the importance of knowing the true you and being the true you will make your life easier. This way, the universe will work with you and for you and not against you. Opportunities will come and you will be able to face challenges with ease and overcome struggles confidently.
With each section giving you knowledge of who you are and what your destiny is, you will be able to make more informed choices and be able to know what steps to take and opportunities to pursue. This is your very own map to your destined destination.
– Getting a FREE customized Cosmic Energy Profile reading.
– Helps you discover your true self.
– Suggests what you should do when faced with challenges.
– Makes you realize your purpose.
– Leads you to the right path.
– Promotes acceptance of inner self.
– Makes you aware of what you represent in this world.
– Helps you overcome challenges.
– Helps you prepare for what’s to come.
– Enables you to attract the people and opportunities that you want.
– It comes with bonuses and is backed with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
– You must have an open mind to believe the process and see your destiny manifest.
– You need an internet connection to access it.
– Additional fee for a more in-depth reading.
Determine your destiny using the cosmos energy and live your life knowing who you truly are. Life is easier with the Cosmic Energy Profile that will serve as your guide to pursue the right opportunities for you and to live the life you are meant to live fully aware of yourself, others and the universe.
This may be of some interest.
When you hear the phrase corporate branding, you might think of industry titans—car companies, ubiquitous hotel chains, and fast food arches.
Despite this association, corporate branding applies to businesses of all sizes, not just the giants with unlimited marketing budgets.
To better understand the role corporate branding plays, I’ve broken down the impact of corporate branding to help you know how it can drive your business forward, no matter how big or small your business is.
What Is Corporate Branding and Why Is It Important?
Think of your favorite brand (or one you interact with regularly.) What comes to mind? Do you think of their tagline? The logo? The color palette? The chosen ambassador?
These assets, among many others, are what make up corporate branding. Corporate branding is the outward projection of a brand’s mission and culture in colors, logo, tone, and design.
A successful corporate brand encompasses an organization’s goals, mission, and ideology and appears across all mediums (website, packaging, copy, ads, etc.) to ensure visual consistency.
A strong corporate branding strategy focuses on a wide range of assets, from details as small font and color options and as large as building structure and slogan.
This element might seem too complicated to enact at your organization, but corporate branding is vital to all businesses, from small local businesses to massive ecommerce brands.
Emotions play a large role in marketing, and when a consumer relates to your brand’s values, they build an emotional connection with your brand. These emotional connections increase customer loyalty, not to mention profits and word-of-mouth advertising.
How Corporate Branding Increases Sales
Companies with robust corporate branding strategies attract and maintain new customers, increase community interest, and improve overall marketing strategy.
Companies with strong brand affiliation offer a 31% higher shareholder return than their contemporaries.
In addition to increasing shareholder return, corporate branding fosters employee engagement and encourages 3x faster profit growth than an organization without a strong branding strategy.
While this might feel unattainable to small businesses without huge marketing budgets, the truth is, your organization can increase growth through a strong corporate branding strategy.
Here are five ways corporate branding can change how your potential consumers view your brand—and drive profits.
Corporate Branding Conveys Brand Personality
Brand personality refers to the personification of your company’s mission. This personality is conveyed through the style, voice, and tone you use in your business’ communication.
Just like we tend to judge people based on first impressions, your brand’s personality impacts how consumers perceive your organization from the start.
When building your brand’s personality, include language and sentiments that ring true to your mission and resonate with prospective customers.
A strong brand personality will help:
- Distinguish you from competitors
- Increase immediate recognition
- Build an emotional connection
Corporate Branding Improves Customer Relationships
Building a strong customer relationship isn’t just good business; it costs less, too. The average company spends five times more to attract new customers rather than focusing on keeping more of the customers they already have.
Like any relationship, the bond between you and your customer needs to be nurtured to grow.
With a corporate branding strategy, interactions with prospective consumers become a comfortable exchange. By including your organization’s voice and mission in all of your content and customer experience, you establish a shared relationship with your customer.
These two strategies can help your further nurture that connection:
- Share success stories: Everyone likes to feel like they belong, so sharing user-generated success stories is an excellent way to encourage consumers to engage with your brand. The beauty of user-generated content is in its creation. Since it’s not coming directly from your business, it feels more trustworthy and intimate, helping to foster a sense of community.
- Personalize communication: Personalized marketing can increase customer engagement. Using first names and other pertinent information can further the bond between buyer and seller, making the relationship feel more organic rather than sales-based.
Corporate Branding Sets Your Brand Apart
The internet is home to roughly 3.17 billion active social media users. The majority of companies are well aware of this statistic and harness an average of five social mediums to connect with those users.
This fact means the average consumer sees hundreds of advertisements daily.
To help your business be heard and seen online, you need to be one of many scrolled-past advertisements—you need to stand out.
Corporate branding can help you share your brand’s story. That story serves as a hook to draw your audience in and make you more than a company, but a community they can relate to.
Corporate Branding Boosts Customer Loyalty
The Pareto Principle says 80% of revenue originates from 20% of your existing consumer base. That percentage quantifies just how important it is to ensure customers are loyal and return to your business again and again.
After you’ve worked to foster strong customer relationships, you want to ensure those relationships last.
By growing your corporate branding strategy and incorporating it into new mediums and platforms, you ensure your message is reaching and resonating with your current base.
Consider offering a loyalty deal to your most valuable consumers to further build loyalty.
When people feel valued, they are much more likely to purchase from the company providing value. Nearly 60% of loyal customers make more purchases with their preferred companies, so building and establishing trust and loyalty can impact your bottom line.
Building a Corporate Brand
Building a brand is a long, ongoing process, but there are seven simple steps you can enact today to begin your journey to a memorable brand.
Get to Know Your Intended Audience and Your Competitors
Before wedding yourself to any decisions about your brand, get to know both your ideal customers and direct competitors. You can learn more about the shape of the market by:
- Conducting a web search of your product
- Exploring social media accounts followed by your target audience
- Speaking with individuals in your target audience to learn what products they are purchasing
Use a tool like Ubersuggest to explore what your competitors are doing. Look at the colors, phrasing, and images they use to connect with their audience and consider if similar branding aligns with your mission. (Just make sure your branding is original!)
Create a Mission Statement
A mission statement is a summary of your company’s goals and values. Your mission is the driving force behind your brand and is vital to align your audience with your business.
When creating your mission statement, ask these questions:
- What’s the purpose of providing our services and products?
- What do we aim to change in our consumers’ lives?
- Why is this change significant?
- What drives us?
Use the answers to craft a statement that outlines who your audience is, what your brand contributes, and what makes your product or service different.
Identify Your Brand Personality
Brand personality helps customers connect with your brand and build customer confidence. When choosing what you want to embody, use these questions to get started:
- Who would be the spokesperson for the brand?
- Which adjectives are connected to the brand?
- What is your brand’s value proposition?
After you’ve established a value proposition, use it to create a positioning statement that clearly outlines your target market and how you want your brand to be perceived.
Write a Slogan (or Write a Bunch of Slogans!)
A slogan is a short, catchy phrase associated with your organization that shares your product or service’s driving benefit. Ideally, your slogan should become completely synonymous with your brand, like McDonald’s “I’m lovin it!” jingle.
However, creating a catchy slogan can be challenging—you have a lot to say in very few words. Here are six tips to help you create a catchy slogan that encapsulates your brand’s essence.
- Short and to the point: Most slogans are curt (think: ‘Just Do It’ or ‘America runs on Dunkin’’). You know what the essence of your organization is, so make sure you convey it to your consumer concisely.
- Remember your target consumers: Whether you’re a local brand shipping nationally or a company going global, be sure to keep your consumer in mind. A slogan that may delight New Jersey residents may have the opposite effect on those on the West Coast.
- Draw on what differentiates you: Build on what makes your business stand out from your competitors by highlighting your value proposition.
- Consistency is key: Corporate branding is all about consistency. This tenet applies to your slogan, as well. Ensure your slogan represents your brand’s personality and serves as a verbal and visual manifestation of your ideals.
- Ensure a long shelf life: You don’t want to come to the unfortunate realization your slogan has lost its relevance after just a year or two. Consider the longevity of your slogan and how it can persist even in a fast-changing industry.
- Be sure your slogan can stand alone: If a new customer encounters your logo, they should know what your organization offers and what your brand does. By ensuring your slogan can stand alone, you eliminate confusion about your brand’s identity.
Select the Visual Manifestation of Your Brand
Colors and typography guide how your audience views your brand, so you want to make sure you choose the right one. Here are a few factors to consider when choosing your brand’s colors:
- Choose a color palette that matches your brand’s personality. Consider how color psychology impacts how your brand is perceived.
- Choose typography that makes sense for your brand and audience.
- Create a brand style guide to ensure consistency across platforms and mediums.
Design Your Logo
Your logo is the face of your company, so it should represent your brand’s personality and be memorable enough to be recognized anywhere.
The good news is, you don’t have to drop thousands of dollars; there are plenty of free tools to help you create a professional logo.
As you design your logo, ask yourself these questions:
- What best represents the organization?
- Do you want to include a tagline in your logo?
- Do you prefer a text-based logo or an image-based logo or a hybrid?
Put Your Corporate Branding to Work
You’ve spent a lot of time and effort identifying your target consumers, developing your story and personality, and determining the right font and colors for your brand.
It’s time to put all of those pieces together and deploy your corporate branding strategy. Keep in mind a corporate brand should be incorporated everywhere.
Don’t forget to include your branding strategy in your:
- Email signature
- Social media presence
- Physical items, like corporate swag
- Office design (if applicable)
Using your corporate brand everywhere your customers interact with your brand ensures consistency, which builds trust and increases engagement.
As you craft your corporate brand, keep your customer and your mission statement at the center to ensure your branding resonates and connects with your ideal customer.
What is the most effective corporate branding strategy you’ve used?
The post How Corporate Branding Translates Into Actual Sales appeared first on Neil Patel.
Thank you for reading.
Do you have cats at home or are planning to have one? It can be challenging to own cats because you need to train them especially when it comes to their inappropriate peeing and spraying outside the litter box. But there is a simple system that can help you with that.
What is Cat Spraying No More?
Cat Spraying No More is your very simple solution to prevent your cat from peeing and spraying where they should not no matter how old they are or what experience they have been through in the past. With this straightforward system you can totally eliminate your cat’s inappropriate peeing and spraying for good.
Imagine the peace of mind you can have every time you leave home and not worrying about cleaning various spots that your cat will pee on which can be both exhausting and irritating. Imagine the amount of money you can save from cleaning supplies that you will no longer need. And finally, imagine a happy and healthy relationship with your cat.
Cat Spraying No More uses simple techniques that are easy to follow. You will be taught step-by-step complete with illustrations for easier implementation.
This system is so comprehensive that you will be able to understand your cat’s behaviour and why your cat is peeing in the wrong places so that you can easily stop it, you will also get to use your cat instincts to your advantage and know what signs to look for whether it is just a behavioral issue or you need to take your cat to the vet.
Not only will you be taught about stopping your cat’s peeing and spraying outside the litter box, you will also learn how to better take care of your pet and improve your cat’s health.
Who Created Cat Spraying No More?
This guide to permanently eradicate your cat’s urination problem is created by Sarah Richards, who is also a cat owner just like you. She has a cat named Timmy who is now a well-trained, contented and happy cat. She have had problems of Timmy’s inappropriate peeing before but she came across a weird but unbelievably effective trick to encourage Timmy to only use the litter box. A trick she developed and used that turned out to be 100% effective for every cat owner.
She is a Veterinary Technician at the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
How Does Cat Spraying No More Work?
This simple solution is composed of proven ways and easy to follow instructions to make your cat use only the litter box when it pees and sprays. Along with these steps are herbal remedies you can use to prevent your cat from peeing in unwanted places plus a trick that comes in handy because it can make your cat choose the litter box and nowhere else.
You will also learn how to make a special herbal repellent mix that you can spray at places where you do not want cat pee.
Aside from the step-by-step Cat Spraying No More guide you will be getting additional materials that will be valuable in making this journey a success. You will get The Cat Training Bible which is packed with essential information on how to properly train your cat and a guide to understanding them. More than just teaching your cats tricks, you have to first understand their behavior in order to rightly implement the techniques. With this guide, you can have the perfect cat companion.
You will also get the 101 Recipes For a Healthy Cat which you can use to make tasty and healthy treats to put your cat’s health in tip top shape. Another special treat for you to know how to best care for your cat so that it stays healthy and happy is the The Cat Care Blueprint. Plus a bonus to keep track your cat’s most important medical and treatment records, the Pet Medical Recorder Software.
Equipped with the solution and more materials to take care of your cat, your success in training your cat’s toilet habits is clear!
– It uses easy techniques and natural remedies.
– Helps you understand your cat’s behavior.
– Helps you take care and keep your cat in a healthy and happy state.
– Guides you to easily train your cat.
– Reduces stress levels as you don’t have to worry about cleaning places where your cat peed on.
– Saves you money on cleaning materials.
– Eliminates horrible smell at home.
– The helpful bonuses that comes with the main program.
– Backed with a solid 60-Days Money Back Guarantee.
– No visual demonstration.
– Digital Format.
– It requires patience and consistency.
If you are a cat owner who are having problems with your pet’s toilet habits, this is a simple solution that you can get to train your cat to only use the litter box and nowhere else. You will be saving your precious time and money with the system’s proven and tested ways and have a better companionship and bond with your cat.
This may be of some interest.
YouTube Live is a vastly underutilized tool that should be in every marketer’s arsenal.
It’s easy to look at your Live video options and think that Facebook is enough, but that just isn’t so — not to say that Facebook Live isn’t important. It definitely is.
But people watch billions of hours of YouTube every day.
That means not using YouTube Live is like holding onto a winning lotto ticket until it expires. You wouldn’t do that, right?
Live video is such an effective marketing method that I believe everyone should be using it.
So I’m going to show you how to set up and effectively use YouTube Live to grow your business and convert viewers into leads.
The good news is that you can start producing effective Live content in a matter of minutes.
But first, you need to understand just how powerful Live video can be for your business.
Why Use YouTube Live Video?
Live video has been around for a few years, but many marketers still stick to the “tried-and-true” digital marketing methods like blog posts and social publishing.
This means they’re missing out on a huge stream of leads when they neglect live-streaming services.
80% of people would rather watch a video than read a blog post.
You’ll also notice that 70% would prefer to watch your Live video on YouTube.
So why aren’t you using it yet?
Most likely, you’ve found that YouTube Live isn’t quite the plug-and-play system that services like Facebook offer.
Facebook is easy!
Your audience is there, so it definitely doesn’t get any hate from me.
But you haven’t tapped into that 70% demographic yet, so you can see where the room for growth is.
There are a few more steps involved in YouTube broadcasts, and then comes the problem of figuring out how to actually drive leads.
Let’s start by getting you set up, and then I’ll show you how to start increasing your Youtube leads.
How to Use YouTube’s Live Video
To get started, log into your YouTube account and find your Live dashboard.
If you haven’t created a YouTube account yet, this guide will walk you through it.
Once you login, look for the Youtube broadcast button — it looks like a camera with a plus sign.
This will take you to YouTube studio — but you might not have access to the feature if you haven’t verified your account.
Use your phone number to get your verification code through text or an automated call.
Then enter the 6-digit code:
Once you verify, you’ll see your YouTube Live dashboard.
Don’t be overwhelmed.
There’s a lot of information to digest and optimize, so I want to walk you through the most important steps before we get into the tactics you’ll be using.
There are three ways to go live: mobile, webcam, and encoder. Here’s the difference between the different YouTube broadcast types:
This is a step-by-step guide to setting up your stream and going live.
You’ll start with encoding software, which is the biggest difference between YouTube and other popular streaming services. You need to find a third-party software to go Live.
Encoders compress your video and audio into a format that’s compatible with YouTube’s platform.
The added benefit is that this makes your content available to as wide an audience as possible. Whether your audience is on mobile, desktop, or tablet, they can see you!
YouTube has a recommended list of encoders that will allow you to stream everything from your Wii U to your smartphone.
Note to go live on mobile, you’ll need at least 100 subscribers — if you have less, then you’ll want to choose webcam.
If your goal is to stream some of your gaming, you’ll need to use an encoder rather than a live screen share on your PC.
The encoder you use depends on what you need, and you have plenty to choose from.
For example, let’s say you want to record an interview-style video from your webcam. Simple enough.
You’ll want to use an encoder like the open-source system calledOBS.
It’s easy, intuitive, and free.
There are more flexible options out there, but this is a good introduction to YouTube Live streaming.
A paid alternative would be something like VidBlasterX. Depending on what version you get, you’ll be able to stream in HD and have access to robust community support.
But let’s install OBS to keep things moving. Download it and go through the typical installation process.
Then click through a few more boxes until you get to one that looks like this:
Make sure you optimize for streaming. If you accidentally click the other option, it’s not the end of the world, but you want to make sure you’re ready to go with as little fuss as possible.
The next window to look for is one that looks like this:
You’ll need to make sure you set your stream type to Streaming Services.
The service you’re using is YouTube, obviously. And you’ll want to make sure you’re on the Primary YouTube ingest server.
Once you’ve settled all that, it’s time to click back to your YouTube channel and acquire your Stream Key from the Live Stream dashboard.
You’ll notice that my Stream Key is protected, and there’s a good reason for that.
You can actually stream on any channel you have the key for, so make sure you keep your key protected.
Now, you’ve set up your encoder, but you’re not quite ready to stream just yet.
You still need to add audio and video sources.
Otherwise, your audience will be watching a blank live stream while you’re fumbling to figure things out.
So, how do you add sources?
That’s easy. At the bottom of your encoder, you’ll see a toolbar that looks like this:
You’ll want to click on the plus icon in the box to add your audio and video sources. The results will look like this:
You’ll also be able to share a variety of items like images, text, or even screen share.
Before you click play, though, you’ll want to make sure your live stream’s information is optimized for your viewers.
Go back to your YouTube Dashboard and scroll down until you see this:
Input the proper title, information description, and set the category appropriately.
You likely won’t need to fiddle with the advanced settings just yet, so leave those be for now.
Now, after all that, you’re ready to get started!
On the right-hand side of the encoder toolbar, you’ll see a small menu:
The first option is to start streaming.
Click it, and then head back to YouTube.
If you’ve done everything right, you’ll see this:
That means you’re live streaming!
Share the link on your Dashboard to watch your audience grow.
How to Gain YouTube Leads with Live Video
You’ve set up YouTube Live, but now you need a strategy and content that will convert viewers into leads.
You still need to create actionable content, or else you’re just wasting your time.
Any content you create relies on the resources you pour into it; video is no different.
Plus,creating videos is an effective way to establish thought leadership, teach users about your product, and boost social proof.
But how do you do that with Live Video?
YouTube Broadcast Option 1: Host a Celebration
Who says business has to be boring? You have plenty of things to celebrate!
Maybe it’s your 10,000th customer, you just hired your 10th employee, or you’ve been in business for ten years.
Whatever the occasion, you can use Live video to spread the celebration to the world.
How does this work?
It’s pretty formulaic, so I’ll share it with you and then show you an example:
- Build excitement with announcements and social sharing.
- Plan the event. Coordinate what you want to say and share to keep everything engaging.
- Build a buzz. Share stories, failures, and successes. Build rapport with your audience.
- Broadcast. Go live!
- Post the highlights. Share your video in the following days and weeks with your followers.
Take this example from Results Fitness.
They built excitement with posts like this:
They even shared a four-part series of posts with success stories from their gym members over the years.
Then they went live for the pre-party before their official flash mob to build excitement.
They saw an immediate increase in membership sign-ups following the event. Pretty cool, right?
Just from sharing a big celebration, they were able to grow their bottom line and push into their 17th year with a win.
YouTube Broadcast Option 2: Be Interruptive
If your audience is used to reading your blog posts a Live video will come as an interruption to the pattern you’ve created.
If you’re doing the same thing every time, people get bored.
When they get bored, your competition will find them and steal them from you.
Instead, catch your followers by surprise with a live stream.
You’ll grab their attention like never before. You can also provide little touches, like including the office dog in your video, to keep the momentum going.
A great example of this is when Jason Carr, a news anchor from FOX 2 in Detroit, started live streaming from the back of a Cadillac on his way to a new job.
Only, his audience didn’t know he had a new job yet! As Carr said it, he was on his way to “parts unknown.”
It wasn’t until later that his audience realized that he was walking into a new job to meet his coworkers.
So use Live video to be interruptive and spice it up this week.
YouTube Broadcast Option 3: Engage Viewers
When you go Live, no matter the reason, do your best to interact and respond to comments.
I once watched a Live stream where a trusted professional was explaining a very technical and widely-discussed topic.
But he ignored the comments.
It was so infuriating to watch all the questions and inquiries go unnoticed and unaddressed. It made me want to turn the video off.
What if one of those questions leads to a sale?
Even if you need a moderator to help pose questions, it’s worth it to engage with your audience.
Or you can promise to go back and answer any unanswered questions after the fact.
Your goal is to keep the conversation flowing. Do that, and you’ll find yourself with the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, workspace, and engage in future Live events.
YouTube Broadcast Option 4: Get Personal
Your audience wants to connect with you. That means your Live video shouldn’t be stuffy and formal.
Find ways to be open and honest about mistakes, or show them something cool about what you do every day.
Callaway Golf has a great example of a very personal Live video. They decided to live stream a walkthrough of the office of the famous golfer, Arnold Palmer.
They showed off some really cool memorabilia like this honorary jersey and an entire wall stuffed with golf clubs.
What a cool way to keep things personal, right? Keeping it real will help your audience listen to what you have to say.
Being open and honest about mistakes you’ve made will make people want to engage with you more.
Statements like “I tried to only rely on blogging, and it nearly killed my business. I want to share with you…” are golden.
You’re showing vulnerability. Your audience will love the highs and lows, and ask you to share more.
YouTube Broadcast Option 5: Offer Private Access
Our final way to drum up interest in your YouTube Live event is to share something so cool that your audience just has to be a part of it.
Like, send a rocket into space.
SpaceX has taken to using YouTube Live services to broadcast their highly-anticipated rocket launches, including sending Elon Musk’s Tesla Roadster into space.
There’s nothing more exciting than getting to T-minus one minute and waiting for a rocket to blast into space.
Why not give people direct access to that event?
To make it even better, SpaceX includes a simple timeline to show you how far into the launch the rocket is.
Isn’t that just awesome?
I realize you probably won’t be launching any rockets into space.
But you do have your own exclusives and cool features that you can give your audience access to.
Start a stir about your new product launch, or offer exclusive info and require an RSVP from your followers.
Do what you can to create a community around your Live event and metaphorically boost your brand into space.
Then go Live and offer valuable, actionable content. Rinse and repeat.
YouTube Broadcast Option 6: Call Your Audience to Action
If you’re getting traffic, why stop there? Keep the momentum by asking your audience to do something.
I noticed when I was watching the SpaceX Live video that just before launch, when viewership would be at its peak, a small animation popped up that looked like this:
At the height of anticipation, they were asking me to Like and Subscribe! It was perfect, and I had to share.
There are plenty of ways to call your audience to action, though.
One great trick I like to use is to have a specialized landing page for my Live video.
I’ll invite my viewers to visit that specific URL to get something in return, like a consultation or helpful guide.
I also share that link in the video description and the chat section, just to make sure they can find the right link.
I do everything I can to keep momentum in a forward direction. If people like your content, they will want more.
Keep your audience moving with well-placed calls to action.
If you’re not using YouTube Live to generate leads, you’re missing out on a powerful tool for growing your brand.
Even if you’re using other live-streaming services like Facebook, you’re failing to tap into the millions of viewers that flock to YouTube every day.
This guide will help you set up YouTube Live and start streaming in a matter of minutes.
Use your new live-streaming capabilities to celebrate with your community, and remember to keep your persona approachable and honest. Disrupt your normal flow of content creation, or give your fans access to an exclusive or memorable event.
Above all, don’t forget your call to action. Your audience needs direction, and it’s up to you to give it to them.
What’s your favorite way to generate leads when you go Live?
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Want to grow your email list? Wondering what type of opt-in offers convert best? In this article, you’ll discover three types of assets you can use to attract new email subscribers and how to validate your email opt-in offer through market research before you launch it. You’ll also get benchmark conversion rates to assess whether […]
The post How to Grow Your Email List With a High-Converting Free Offer appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Want to use more video in your social marketing? Wondering how to get started? To explore how to easily make organic video you can share on social media, I interview Pelpina Trip on the Social Media Marketing Podcast. Pelpina is a video expert who helps businesses grow their visibility with online video. She’s the author […]
The post Social Media Video Made Simple: How to Easily Make Great Videos appeared first on Social Media Examiner | Social Media Marketing.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
When supporters of Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol Hill on Wednesday afternoon, a face familiar to QAnon conspiracy theorists was seen leading the break-in.
The photos of this well-known QAnon figure inside the Capitol are a perfect visual representation of just how influential QAnon has been in fomenting anger around unfounded conspiracies about election fraud, eventually leading up to this moment. Read more…
Thank you for reading.
Food is a basic need and yet there are reports of food supply being threatened especially during this pandemic. The shortage of food will not only result to hunger but violent uprising. But what if there is a way to create unlimited supply of food for you and your family? Find out here.
What is Backyard Miracle Farm?
Backyard Miracle Farm is a system that helps you build your very own sustainable food supply. It provides you a food insurance, so that whenever you are hit with a catastrophe, you have enough food for you and your family.
The system was brilliantly designed to give you a steady supply of fresh and nutritious food. You can grow pretty much anything you want and can guarantee that you have organic and healthy food you can eat with your family.
Not only can you ensure that you and your family will never go hungry again eating foods that are packed with vitamins and nutrients needed to be healthy, you can also have big savings in your grocery allocation. Foods sold in stores are becoming more and more expensive and you are not even sure of how they are produced.
Imagine the thousands of dollars you can save for growing your own food and not worrying every time you make a trip to the supermarket because you will never know what hidden toxins and pesticides you are buying with your food. What relief it will be that you and your family is secure even if the food prices go high.
You will be creating a miracle in your home for having an abundant supply of nutritious fruits and vegetables and fresh fish no matter if you only have a tiny space at home or what quality of soil you have. Having an unlimited supply of food in your home is an amazing life-saver.
Who Created Backyard Miracle Farm?
Michael Sherman created the amazing system, he is a farmer who lives near Hamilton County with his wife and son. He has experienced first hand how easily food shortage can happen because of long droughts and burned crops and how lack of food can make others resort to violence.
With his deep concern for his family’s safety and health, he searched for a solution which he found with the help of his uncle, a professional researcher who dedicated his life to discovering new technology.
How Does Backyard Miracle Farm Work?
Backyard Miracle Farm was intentionally designed to be simple and easy to build and use, so that anybody can build and use it without any building expertise or prior experience in farming.
For a very affordable cost of materials needed to build this system in a few hours, you can create a steady supply of food. It has a clever design so that one complements the other. One of the key component’s of Backyard Miracle Farm is the red wiggler worms which are very vital in making this system better and easier compared to all other farming systems you know. These worms add nutrients and richness to the soil responsible for producing superior and healthier organic food.
Aside from your fresh produce of fruits and vegetables, you will also have a fish compartment that is mess-free, compact and neatly built-in. This is the amazing part of this system, each component works together to give you superior produce. The worms enrich the garden’s soil, the garden feeds the fish, the fish fertilize the plants and a continuous built-in filtration system produces clean water.
That is your food supply, your means of survival in one simple and easy to follow system. All you have to do, is have the materials and follow the simple step-by-step guide in creating your unlimited food supply!
– A sustainable and practical system that produces fresh food in autopilot.
– Helps you save thousands of money by cutting your grocery list.
– Easy to build and maintain.
– You will have your very own personal food farm.
– Gives you abundant supply of nutritious and organic food.
– The materials are easy to find.
– It gives you the peace of mind of having to secure enough food for your family.
– Unlimited lifetime email support.
– Has already helped thousands of families.
– You have a full 60 days to check the manual, if you change your mind with your purchase, you can ask for a refund, no questions asked.
– It is a digital product, one that you can purchase only online.
– Needs patience in building and following instructions.
Have your very own automated food farm that can provide you with unlimited nutritious food supply! You will never ever have to worry about hunger or not being able to provide for your family especially during emergencies.
With Backyard Miracle Farm you can live a safe and healthy life with your family!
This may be of some interest.
Disclosure: This content is reader-supported, which means if you click on some of our links that we may earn a commission.
Finding the right website builder is like choosing a life partner or career, only more important.
Whether you are setting up a small non-profit or are itching to take over the world with your handmade jewelry, the quality of your site will be a key factor in your success.
With a good website builder, someone with no technical experience can spin up an amazing site in no time.
Knowing what’s good is the first step, but the top options on the market have different strong points. The next step is figuring out which of the best website builders is the right fit for your needs.
I’ve been building websites for years. Let me walk you through the different types of website builders and how to choose between them.
After that, you can use my in-depth reviews of the top four options to make an informed decision.
The Top 4 Best Website Builders
- Wix — Best for general use
- Weebly — Best for beginners
- Shopify — Best for ecommerce
- WordPress — Best for content management
The Different Types of Website Builders
Why are you starting a website?
There are a multitude of reasons to want to start a website and they will affect the services and features you will need.
For instance, is your goal to set up shop as an ecommerce entrepreneur, dropshipping items from abroad?
Do you want to start a simple blog documenting your travel adventures?
Think deeply about what you want now, but also your roadmap for the future. Once you commit to a particular website builder, it can be difficult to change later on.
After getting a clear idea of your needs, you will then need to consider the different types of web builders available.
Keep in mind that many website builders fit multiple categories, serving each need to a different extent.
General-purpose website builders
There are thousands of reasons to create a website, and nowadays, it seems like every person and organization has one.
To service such great demand, some website builders have taken a holistic approach in terms of appeal and their tools.
For example, these sites typically have a lot of features that other types of website builders have, such as the ability to blog.
However, as they are multi-purpose in nature, you cannot expect these features to not be as in-depth and robust as more specialist platforms.
Some use cases for general website builders include:
- Information websites – If your goal is to simply host information online, these general website builders can be quite useful. For instance, you may have a kitchen renovation company and want to start reaching potential customers online.
- Personal branding – Managing your personal brand is becoming more important every day. It is particularly important for independent workers and entrepreneurs as well as for employees applying for jobs.
Here’s a good example of how an organization can use their website to push their brand identity.
General-purpose website builders are great for creating and maintaining an online presence. Keep all your readers, followers, and customers up-to-date.
Content management platforms
Content is what drives the web, and one of the oldest yet still most relevant forms of content is the blog post.
Considering blogging is such a crucial part of the web, some website builders have been designed with a content management system in mind.
In the case that you want to get your thoughts out there; ideally, in a serious and sustained way, a blog website builder may be the right option for you. Use cases include:
- Professional writing – This goes without saying, but if you want to be a writer, you actually have to write. Typically, you need a place where you can showcase your talent. Whether you are a business writer or journalist, maintaining a personal blog is important.
- Thought leadership – In many industries, it is useful for people of prominence to share their unique insights on a public platform. Setting up a blog with a strong content management system helps to get ideas out in a sustained way.
Here’s a not-entirely-random example of a content-centric website.
Essentially, blog website builders are a good choice if you plan on writing long term and it is one of the things you focus on.
Another type of website builder are ecommerce platforms.
As you might expect, these are perfectly designed to help people build and manage online stores through the ability to list goods, fulfill orders, and take payments.
These website builders are useful for:
- Side hustles – Perhaps you are interested in selling some goods in addition to your day job and don’t have the time to dedicate to the operational side of things. These website builders are great to solve this problem, as they handle the backend of your business.
- Digitizing your store – Maybe you already have a brick and mortar store and are looking to make your stock available online. In this situation, this type of website builder will take all the technical complications out of setting up online.
An example of an ecommerce website.
How to Choose The Best Website Builder For You
Now it is time to take a closer look at some of the specific features to consider when evaluating a website builder.
Remember that although some website builders may fall into the same category, each may suit your needs differently.
For instance, you may be setting up an online shop and your primary consideration may be a low learning curve, whereas somebody else may be thinking about a platform that can allow them to scale easily.
Here are some features you should consider.
Ease of use
Things to consider:
- Intuitiveness – Some website builders are easy to use and have simple interfaces with drag and drop functionality. This is useful as you won’t have to Google changes you want to make with the tool.
- Learning curve – If you are not great with technology, it is unlikely you will want to spend hours learning how to set up a website. Some website builders are much easier than others.
- Setup time – Similarly, you may want to get your site up and running immediately, particularly if it is an event you want to promote.
- Ongoing management – Needing external help to manage your site defeats the purpose of a website builder. It must be easy to manage in terms of updates.
If you are new to setting up online or are time-constrained, how easy it is to get started will likely be your primary concern.
Things to consider:
- Custom code – Website builders use standardized code, which are the building blocks of a website. These allow you to easily create a site with various features. In some cases, however, you may need your own custom features and the ability to write your own code.
- Migration – At some point, you may want to host your website yourself. However, not all website builders allow you to easily make this move. In some cases, you may have to redevelop your site from scratch.
- Integrations – You will probably create new goals as your website grows, such as running ads or embedding social feeds. Some website builders are more compatible with other platforms and are easier to integrate.
You should think strongly about scalability if you are already an established business looking to create an online presence. This is particularly true if you are already selling products at scale in the real world.
Startups in the fundraising process and are looking to scale fast or even change core features of their product should also take caution here.
Things to consider:
- Support channels – You will need to consider the different ways you can get in touch with support teams such as live chat, email, and phone. In-depth FAQ’s (frequently asked questions) are also important.
- Responsiveness – If your site breaks at 5 PM eastern time, but their support only works European hours, then you are in trouble. Some teams may also respond much quicker than others.
- Engagement – Unfortunately, some support teams are useless. Maybe they are being paid very little so they do not care, or they are overworked. Either way, you need support that can actually solve your problems.
If you plan on running a site with a lot of visitors and it happens to go down, the last thing you want is an unresponsive support team. This is especially true if you plan on driving a lot of traffic at a given time.
A website builder with a strong support team is also useful if you are just getting started online, considering you may still get stuck, even with simple interfaces.
Things to consider:
- Cost – Some website builders can be more costly, with some reaching upwards of $299 a month (for landing pages, for instance). Others are permanently free with the option to upgrade for a small monthly fee.
- Trial – Before you commit, it can be useful to take advantage of a trial offer to play around with the tools. You will likely find that some are a better fit than others.
- Hosting & domain – Most website builders will host your website on the web, which is typically included in the price. Some may also offer a domain as part of the package. Otherwise, you would have to purchase these yourself.
If you plan on making money from your website, either by selling products directly or to capture leads, then price should not be a key consideration for you. Make an investment in the best service for your needs.
However, if you just want to set up a small information site, then you could do with the cheapest options.
Generally, website builders that have feature depth are typically more expensive as they solve more specific problems.
Things to consider:
- Ecommerce shop – If you plan to sell things online, you need a website builder that allows you to do so. Consider sub-features such as payment processing and product catalogs.
- SEO – Some website builders have tools that allow you to rank better in Google searches.
- Marketing tools – You may also need other marketing tools, such as forms, pop-ups, and chat boxes.
- Community – In some cases, you may want to expand your website into a community where people can communicate and network (otherwise known as a forum).
- Analytic tools – Website builders may also offer analytic tools that help track traffic on your website or at least integrate with other tools that do.
- Niche features – Perhaps there are some special features you are looking for such as the ability to set up a crowdfunding campaign in addition to having a standard website.
The features of a website builder are the main thing to consider when deciding which route to follow. This is because they will have the most impact on your specific goals.
For instance, if you want to set up a landing page for a specific product, trying to optimize with a generic site builder will be a pain. It will probably lack the in-depth analytic tools that a dedicated landing page builder would have.
Also keep in mind that there are some features that you may not need now, but you could need in the future, such as if you plan on running paid ads to your blog posts.
Things to consider:
- Themes and templates – Website builders allow you to start with a predesigned website that is customizable to various extents. Some themes serve different purposes in terms of branding and utility.
- Mobile-friendliness – You will need to ensure that your website builder automatically makes your website easy for mobile users, typically with responsive design.
- Customization – It is likely you will want to make some changes to your template. You will need to consider the various customization tools available.
Regardless of your goal, you should always be concerned with providing a great user experience to the people who are visiting your site. It simply makes logical sense – if your site is hard to navigate, people won’t get the most out of it.
The actual design and branding are important too. For instance, some designs are more corporate while others are more welcoming. There may be a design template that really suits your particular brand.
And if you are selling something, you need to ensure that the design is optimized to increase conversions.
Now that you have a good understanding of the types of website builders and the features to look out for, it is time to take a look at some of the best website builders on the market.
#1 – Wix — Best for General Use
If there is one website builder that you have likely heard of, it is probably Wix. The effort that Wix puts into their marketing is phenomenal. Wix is so successful, in fact, that they have featured high profile celebrities like Jason Stratham in some of their campaigns.
Not only that, but Wix has results to show for it too, with over 160 million websites hosted by the company.
Wix is the best website builder if you don’t have a specific need in mind. Even in the opposite case, this is true, such as if you have broad needs and are aiming for different functionality.
Wix is truly the “jack of all trades” in the sense that it does everything well, but nothing is truly exceptional. However, it serves its purpose for the average person looking to set up a website.
Pros of Wix
Here are the best things about Wix:
- Powerful app market – Wix has an enormous amount of add on features that you can access through their app market. Want to book meetings directly on your site? They have got you covered. Want a live chat pop up box? Simply click and install it on your site.
- Covers every need – Wix covers most of the needs of people looking to set up a website. This includes setting up an ecommerce store, blog, or even just a simple information website.
- Lots of templates – Wix has a wide variety of templates that you can choose from to get your website up and running quickly. Their templates are well designed and take the user experience into consideration.
Cons of Wix
Here are the weaker parts about Wix:
- The user interface can be difficult – Although Wix is aimed at the mass market, the user interface can be quite tricky especially if you want to customize your site. You will often find yourself having to Google how to complete certain tasks. .
- No migration – A huge downside with Wix is that you’re locked in, so you cannot take the code of your website somewhere else later on. This can cause problems if you quickly need to scale your business.
- Jack of all trades, master of none – Wix’s main strength is also its weakness. Although it has many features, it cannot compete with the quality of niche website builders.
Who should use Wix?
- Small businesses – If you are offering a service such as legal advice or marketing, Wix is a solid website builder that will handle all of your needs. If your focus is selling products online, avoid Wix.
- Freelancers and professionals – In a similar manner, Wix is great for professionals who want to showcase their personal brand. It will allow you to cover all the potential bases of highlighting your portfolio, such as taking meetings and even blogging.
#2 – Weebly — Best for Beginners
Next, we have Weebly, which is a drag and drop website builder that prides itself on its ease of use. Weebly currently powers over 50 million websites and has been around since 2006, which is a huge achievement and testament to how effective the platform is.
So, what has caused Weebly to be consistently favored among users? It comes down to the simple user experience and short learning curve. Weebly does not bombard you with features or a complicated interface.
Instead, it does not scare you away and allows you to get straight to the point of setting up your website.
Pros of Weebly
Here are the best things about Weebly:
- Simple and easy to use – Weebly has a simple interface with drag and drop mechanics that just work. Everything feels natural and intuitive. It also helps that they have an onboarding mechanic with email and popup explanations when you get started.
- Migration – If you decide you want to host your own website, Weebly makes it easy for you to take your site off their platform.
- Affordable – Compared to other generalist website builders, Weebly has one of the most affordable pricing structures.
- Great customer support – Weebly has a powerful customer support team who are active every day of the week. They typically reply within 1 day by email or even quicker via their live chat or phone lines.
Here are the weaker parts about Weebly
- Lacks diversity of function – The tradeoff of using Weebly is that it is not as powerful as Wix. For example, there are fewer features. In addition, some features such as their content management system and analytic tools are much weaker than competitors.
- Limited customization – As Weebly uses a drop and drop interface and themes, the customization can be quite limited. Wix also has this problem, but they have more tools at their disposal to solve this issue.
- Scaling problems – Weebly is simply not a great platform if you have plans to grow your website in a significant way: it is just a simple website builder for day to day users.
Who should use Weebly?
- People who need simple websites – As a rule, you should use Weebly if you are not very tech-savvy and want to set up a simple website quickly. One category of users would be associations or clubs who want to set up an information site about their group.
#3 – Shopify — Best for Ecommerce
If you plan on selling any type of product online – from jewelry to electric scooters – then your best bet will be to use a dedicated ecommerce platform and website builder.
Without a doubt, the number one in this category is Shopify. The platform powers over 1 million merchants in 175 different countries, and is the third-largest online retailer in the US, trailing behind only Amazon and eBay.
The Shopify software represents a complete end to end platform that allows you to set up, manage, and promote a store online. You can easily list your goods for sale, take payments, and fulfill orders – all under one roof.
Here are the best things about Shopify:
- Ecommerce specialty – The main draw of Shopify is that it is a niche website builder focused on setting up an ecommerce store. This means that all their features and processes are geared toward that end, resulting in a powerful platform that can help maximize sales.
- Security – If you are going to be handling transactions, you need ways to keep your site safe and customer data secure. Shopify stores have strong cybersecurity measures in place which a self-hosted website would typically lack.
- Integrated sales channels – Shopify has strong integrations with other platforms, such as Facebook and Amazon. This allows you to streamline your sales by managing your catalog on each platform under one roof.
Here are the weaker aspects of Shopify:
- Niche focus on ecommerce – Because the focus is on ecommerce, Shopify lacks some of the features and finesse of other website builders. For instance, their content management system is very limited compared to WordPress.
- Transaction fees + monthly fees – With each sale you make on Shopify, there is a transaction fee that ranges from 2.4% – 2.6%. Combined with payment provider fees, this can eat into your margin.
Who should use Shopify?
- Brick and mortar stores – If you have an in-person store and are looking to sell your products online, Shopify will offer you a solid footing into the digital world.
- Ecommerce startups – Entrepreneurs that are starting new brands or drop shipping will also benefit from the quick end to end set up that Shopify offers.
#4 – WordPress — Best for Content Management
One of the oldest and most reliable website builders is WordPress. The platform has come a long way since it launched in 2003 and is the most popular content management system on the web today.
In fact, WordPress powers a whopping 37.6% of all websites.
As WordPress was around during the earlier days of the web, its focus revolved around content, which was the most prominent form of website at the time.
It maintains that focus to this day, with WordPress having arguably the best content management system out of all the different website builders.
An important caveat is that WordPress is divided into platforms:
- WordPress.org – This is the open-source (free version) of WordPress that comes with greater flexibility, but is harder for non-technical users.
- WordPress.com – This is the paid version. You can get help with the installation of themes and management but is generally less customizable.
Here are the best things about WordPress:
- You have full control – Unlike other website builders, WordPress is fully customizable as the site is developed directly with code, as opposed to drag and drop interfaces. This means that you have much more flexibility in terms of design and function.
- Robust blogging and CMS – WordPress is built front the ground up with content in mind. It has some of the best tools for publishing and managing content including team management, advanced scheduling, and categorizations.
- Lots of plugins – There are over 52,000 plugins available for WordPress. You can measure and boost your SEO with plugins such as YoastSEO, or you could even add a new function such as a shopping cart.
Here are the weaker aspects of WordPress:
- You may need help – As your WordPress site is developed with code, you will likely need help to install and update your WordPress theme. This can come with a hefty cost, particularly if you want ongoing changes.
- Learning curve – If you want to manage and update your site yourself, it can take some time to learn how to do so. Managing and scheduling posts are relatively easy, but updating how your site looks or installing a plugin is much more difficult.
- Security issues – As your WordPress site is self-hosted, you are more vulnerable to cybersecurity issues. Some of the plugins for WordPress also can act as a risk as well.
Who should use it
- Bloggers – If writing is your main focus, then WordPress is a great choice. The platform is designed for bloggers, optimizing content management, and SEO. WordPress will allow you to scale and get the most out of your content.
- Content centric businesses – Likewise, if you are building a business that is content-heavy, such as a new website, WordPress will help you to manage the operational side of content production much easier.
Think about your goals
An important thing to keep in mind is that the website builders listed above can serve multiple functions, so this article has provided an overview for you, you will need to look into the details of each platform.
The best choice for you will come down to both your needs at the moment and where you plan on taking your website in the future.
After reading reviews like this one, make sure you take a step back and put your particular needs at the forefront of the decision before you commit.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Content encompasses nearly everything we read, view, or listen to this pandemic year, and as our CEO Lee Odden said long ago, it’s also part of the reason the need for search began in the first place.
We’re especially proud of the content marketing successes our team at TopRank Marketing have achieved during this topsy-turvy 2020, for a wide-range of major B2B clients. As 2021 draws close, we wanted to share our top content marketing articles of the year — each filled with best practices, research, examples, and the latest trends.
We’re fortunate to have a wealth of talented B2B marketing professionals contributing to the TopRank B2B Marketing blog — which celebrates its 17th year this month — including Lee Odden, Joshua Nite, Elizabeth Williams, Anne Leuman, Nick Nelson, Debbie Friez, Birdie Zepeda, myself, and Alexis Hall, among others.
Collectively this compendium of our top 10 content marketing posts of the year serves as a valuable resource, filled with practical examples and relevant topics for digital marketing professionals from CMOs to copywriters. We hope that you’ll find these articles helpful well into 2021 and far beyond.
Now, join us as we move on to the top 10! These most popular content marketing posts of the year are ordered by a combination of search visibility and social engagement:
Our Most Popular Content Marketing Posts of 2020:
1. 50 Top B2B Content Marketing Influencers To Follow in 2021 #CMWorld — Lane R. Ellis
In our top content marketing post of the year I share our annual list of the top 50 content marketing influencers to follow and learn from, released during this year’s all-virtual Content Marketing World conference. You’ll learn new lessons from these 50 content marketing influencers throughout 2021 and into a post-pandemic industry landscape.
[bctt tweet=”“@TopRank has a long history with #CMWorld starting at the beginning, with 10 years of speaking and attending along with 7 years of partnering with @CMIContent to develop speaker and influencer content marketing campaigns.” @lanerellis” username=”toprank”]
2. Where’s the Marketing in Content Marketing? 10 Essential Promotion Tactics That Drive Results — Lee Odden
Where’s the marketing in content marketing? In our second most popular content marketing post of the year, Lee shares how to overcome content creation imbalances with 10 proven content promotion tactics that have stood the test of time, to make your content promotion a priority.
[bctt tweet=”“An imbalance of content creation and promotion is not only frustrating potential marketing performance, but it’s wasting the investment made in creating great content. What good is that great content if no one sees it?” @LeeOdden” username=”toprank”]
3. 5 Ways to Humanize B2B Content Marketing — Joshua Nite
What does it mean to “humanize” your B2B content marketing? In our third most popular content marketing article of the year, our senior content marketing manager Joshua Nite shares five ways to help your content make a more human connection with a professional audience by:
- Finding the Emotional Core
- Earning Trust
- Personalizing Efforts
- Embracing Humility
- Designing a Content Experience
[bctt tweet=”“Find the emotional stories that your solution makes possible, and make them the star of your content.” — Joshua Nite @nitewrites” username=”toprank”]
4. New Research: How B2B Content Marketers Are Impacted and Pivoting During the Pandemic — Nick Nelson
It’s undoubtedly been a year of much change and upheaval, and in our fourth most read article of the year, our content marketing manager Nick Nelson shows how B2B content marketing practitioners are responding, and breaks down insightful research from Content Marketing Institute.
[bctt tweet=”“It’s a bit ironic that at a time where more B2B marketers than ever have gotten their strategy down on paper, we’re being forced to crumple it up and rewrite it.” — Nick Nelson @NickNelsonMN” username=”toprank”]
5. 5 Examples of Effective B2B Content Marketing in Times of Crisis — Anne Leuman
What is a key factor to successful marketing during a pandemic? “Being helpful,” as our senior operations strategist Anne Leuman explores in our fifth most popular content marketing post of the year. In this insightful piece, Anne shows how B2B marketers can infuse more helpfulness in their efforts, including five examples of B2B brands doing content marketing right during the global heath crisis.
[bctt tweet=”“The true key to success in B2B content marketing is to always come from a place of empathy. The more you’re able to understand and empathize with your target audience, the more likely you are to surface content opportunities.” @annieleuman” username=”toprank”]
6. 5 Steps for a More Powerful B2B Content Marketing Strategy — Lee Odden
How can marketers overcome content attention deficit and stand out? In our sixth most popular content marketing article of the year, Lee shares five helpful steps for building a more powerful B2B content marketing strategy, using:
- Ideal Customer Profiles
- Topics of Influence, Search and Social
- Editorial Plan & Content Mapping
- Content Promotion
- Mining Search, Social & Influencer Analytics
This piece is filled with inspiration to begin intentionally and consistently incorporating influencers, social media and SEO in your B2B content marketing efforts, to reach more customers where they’re looking, with the kind of experiences that will inspire more effective engagement, revenue, and retention outcomes.
[bctt tweet=”“Creating useful content by itself is not an effective strategy in a world of brand distrust, content attention deficit and the distractions brought by a global pandemic.” — Lee Odden @LeeOdden” username=”toprank”]
7. 7 B2B Content Marketing Tactics For Long Term Success — Anne Leuman
What types of content can B2B marketers utilize for driving long-term success? In the seventh most read content marketing piece of the year, Anne shares seven enduring and powerful B2B content marketing tactics for long-term success, featuring the use of content including:
- Social Media
- Sponsored & Guest Works
- Digital Advertising
- eBooks, Infographics, and Larger Campaigns
[bctt tweet=”“For content marketing to be successful, you need those flashy, attention-grabbing campaigns to meet immediate goals. But you also need reliable, consistent, thought-provoking content to compound results over time.” @annieleuman” username=”toprank”]
8. Why Content Marketing is More Important Than Ever for B2B Brands — Nick Nelson
In our number eight top content content marketing post of the year, Nick explores why content marketing is more important than ever now for B2B brands, and shares three fine examples of B2B brands going beyond mere talk.
By providing ongoing value and propping up your brand values, you’ll see plenty of value in return, as Nick examines in detail here.
[bctt tweet=”“The challenges our world now faces with the coronavirus pandemic and social justice movement create a unique opportunity for B2B content marketing to make an impact.” — Nick Nelson @NickNelsonMN” username=”toprank”]
9. How Authentic Content Builds Brand Trust in Uncertain Times — Nick Nelson
Being there for your audience, and being real with them, presents a key opportunity to strengthen relationships during difficult times. In our ninth most popular content marketing post of the year, Nick shares how authentic content builds brand trust in uncertain times.
“Content marketing is inherently a long game, focused on building relationships first and foremost. Right now, the best way to pursue this goal is through authenticity and altruism, in the context of your business and its audience,” Nick observed.
[bctt tweet=”“There’s never been a better time to open up and share real, relatable stories. Everyone is going through something, and it can be comforting to learn how others are dealing with these unique circumstances.” — Nick Nelson @NickNelsonMN” username=”toprank”]
In today’s uncertain digital world, how can B2B marketers double down on building trust with their customers? Rounding our our list of the top content marketing article of the years is Lee’s insightful look at how authentic content drives customer experience.
To help marketers better understand how brands are winning customer hearts, minds, and trust with authentic content experiences, Lee shares 5 important steps including:
- Accelerating Internal Credibility
- Doubling Down on Customer Activation
- Working with External Influencers to Grow Brand Credibility
- Creating a Content Collaboration Ecosystem
- Optimizing Measurement to Customer ROI
[bctt tweet=”“If you want your content to be great, ask your customers to participate.” — Lee Odden @LeeOdden” username=”toprank”]
Thanks TopRank Marketing Writers & Readers
Thanks to all of our top content marketing authors for contributing these top 10 content marketing posts of 2020 — congratulations on making the list!
Additionally, we publish several marketing influencer lists every year, and we wanted to share them here as a helpful way to find and follow some of the leading digital marketing influencers:
- 25 Top B2B Marketing Influencers To Follow In 2021 #MPB2B
- 50 Top B2B Content Marketing Influencers To Follow in 2021 #CMWorld
- 20 B2B Influencer Marketing Pros to Follow from Top Brands
- 32 Top Social Media Marketing Influencers To Follow
Another helpful resource for B2B marketers to learn about crafting a successful B2B influencer marketing program is our recently-launched Inside Influence series, featuring interviews with top industry experts such as the latest episode with Tim Williams of Onalytica.
We published dozens of posts this year specifically about content marketing, and plan to bring you even more in 2021, so stay tuned for a new year of the latest helpful search industry research and insight.
Please let us know which content marketing topics and ideas you’d like to see us focus on for 2021 — we’d love to hear your suggestions. Feel free to leave those thoughts in the comments section below.
Many thanks to each of you who read our blog regularly, and to all of you who comment on and share our posts on the TopRank Marketing social media channels at Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
The post Best of B2B Marketing: Get Inspired for 2021 with These Top 10 Content Marketing Posts appeared first on B2B Marketing Blog – TopRank®.
Thank you for reading.