I came across a bunch of videos that I will be placing on here that will teach you how to do things, make you thing, and hopefully provide some useful information. Enjoy them for free for the time being as I am planning to make these a subscription deal. UPDATE: I am moving all the videos to a SINGLE platform and from there you will be able to see them all as a subscriber there. This will start happening within a few months after I have that all paid off. Much simpler for you and me.
More new things are coming. I am not as fast as I used to be and do have other websites so it takes time – like in days – to update even one site in a lot of cases.
The forum is still here at //marketinginfohere.com/bboard/ so if you have signed up you did not waste your time.
Bonus – buy from here and get a handpicked bonus package. It is way too hard to list what you will get for each deal since you beed things that complement each product. Just email us at email@example.com with your purchase info and collect.
I have no way of knowing who buys what since I am just an affiliate for most deals here so you need to let me know when you buy.
Other packages coming.
Dropshipping is one of the most popular and profitable ways of generating an income online. Since Facebook ads became popular, many marketers are making 10k and up a month just from dropshipping.
However, to become a successful marketer in this niche, you need to cross a HUGE hurdle – finding a trustworthy and reliable group of dropshippers to handle your orders. You’d be shocked to know how many scammers and fly-by-night companies are out there.
Many marketers lose quite a lot of money picking the wrong dropshippers. Either orders go missing, products are not delivered or the dropshipper just vanishes and never to be seen again, just like the money you sent them.
The Salehoo Wholesale and Dropship Directory is one of the bestselling memberships that has been popular for years. It is a platform which serves as a middleman. Salehoo evaluates the tons of dropshippers out there and lists the most reliable ones in its directory.
There is a wide selection of dropshippers from many different countries here. You are spoiled for choice… but you can also rest assured that the dropshippers in the Salehoo directory are reliable.
Let’s weigh the pros and cons of this bestselling dropshipper membership that has thousands of happy members.
The Good Points:
1) For starters, the selection is huge. You’ll have no shortage of dropshippers to choose from. You’ll be able to sell on several different platforms such as Etsy, Amazon, eBay and many more.
2) They have a support desk that you can contact if you have any questions or you require assistance.
3) You can test out the directory for 60 days. If you’re not satisfied with the dropshippers that are listed there, you can ask for a refund. This membership comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Zero risk here.
4) Besides just listing dropshippers, there’s also a lot of learning material here to help beginners. You’ll find it all in the members’ area.
5) This is a yearly membership that you’ll have to renew. That means the membership is updated regularly and maintained. This is not one of those directories that are neglected after a while.
6) There is a lot of flexibility here. You can use the major marketplaces to list your stuff or you can set up a store on your own… or even both.
7) Salehoo has been around for a long time and is extremely popular. This itself is proof that the directory is good. If it was bad, they’d have gone out of business a long time ago.
The Bad Points:
1) Just like any digital download, you’ll need an internet connection and a computer to purchase and access this product.
2) This is a very comprehensive product with a lot of information. It can be intimidating and overwhelming to beginners. However, if you take things slowly and go through the material in a systematic way, you’ll start to appreciate just how useful the Salehoo Wholesale & Dropship Directory is.
Should You Get It?
Marketers are literally making thousands of dollars a day online using dropshipping. They do not lift a finger to do any manual labor. By leveraging popular marketplaces like eBay, Amazon or even just using Shopify stores, they’re able to generate tons of sales and make huge profits.
The Salehoo Wholesale & Dropship Directory will reduce your learning curve and save your energy and time. You will not have to deal with unreliable suppliers and you’ll not need to waste time searching and emailing different vendors just to ascertain if they are on the up and up.
The Salehoo directory is updated and has all the suppliers that you could possibly need. Money loves speed… and this membership will give you that speed. You’ll not lose money on bad deals or make mistakes dealing with the wrong people.
If you’re getting into dropshipping the Salehoo Directory has your name written all over it. You’ll achieve success much sooner. Join it and hit the ground running.
This may be of some interest.
As a marketer, it’s useful to keep track of social media sites by the numbers. Statistics help organize where to invest your ad dollars in content and which areas to avoid. Whether you’re interested in where to begin the buyer’s journey on Facebook or the cost of paying for ads, find the Facebook statistics you need to know for 2019.
Our Facebook stats are organized into five categories:
1. Facebook has 39,651 employees. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
2. Facebook revenue for twelve months ending in June 2019 was $62 billion. (Source: MacroTrends, 2019)
3. In 2018, Facebook had an annual growth rate of 41%. (Source: MacroTrends, 2019).
4. 56% of people visit Facebook to get information. (Source: Facebook, 2019).
We all know Facebook is big, but let’s look at exactly how expansive it is by employee numbers and growth rate. As a marketer, knowing where Facebook is and where it’s going gives you information about how your brand can fit into the ecosystem and how to best serve your customers on the platform.
1. In 2018, Facebook reported Q4 ad revenue of $16.6 million, a 30% increase from 2017. (Source: Martech Today, 2019)
2. The average price for an ad saw a 2% decrease while ad impressions grew by 34%. (Source: Martech Today, 2019)
3. 94% of ad revenue in Q2 was represented by mobile ads, a 3% increase from Q1. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
4. Facebook’s ad revenue as $16,624 million in Q2. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
5. The U.S. and Canada made up $8,115 million of Facebook’s ad revenue in Q2. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
6. There are 7 million advertisers on Facebook. (Source: Statista, 2019)
7. Facebook video ads have a low CPC, at $1.86. (Source: Fit Small Business, 2019)
8. The potential reach of advertising for Facebook is 1.9 billion. (Source: We Are Social, 2019)
9. The average cost-per-click on Facebook is $1.72. (Source: Wordstream, 2019)
10. Facebook’s total ad revenue is expected to reach $39.4 billion by 2021. (Source: Statista, 2019)
Now that you know Facebook ads by the numbers, how does your brand fit in with long-term ROI? Are you spending too much or too little?
1. 69% of Americans use Facebook. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2019)
2. Facebook is used by 51% of U.S. teens. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2019)
3. 43% of U.S. adults get their news from Facebook. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2019)
4. 74% of U.S. adults visit Facebook every day. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2019)
5. 96% of Facebook users access the app on mobile. (Source: Statista, 2019)
6. Facebook reported that 3-4% of profiles for monthly active users (MAUs) were fake and removed them in 2018’s Q1. That’s 88 million accounts. (Source: Facebook, 2018)
7. Daily active users (DAUs) on average for Q2 were 1.59 billion, an 8% increase year over year. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
8. The number of MAUs for Q2 was 2.41 billion, also an 8% increase year over year. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
9. In 2018, 35% of Facebook’s audience was under 25. (Source: We Are Social, 2019)
10. Facebook users aged 65+ is 41%. (Source: Pew Research Center, 2019)
11. In 2018, it was reported that 1.1 billion Facebook users speak English. (Source: We Are Social, 2019)
12. Facebook’s total number of desktop active users is 1.47 billion. (Source: We Are Social, 2019)
It’s important to know how much of your audience is on Facebook, to position your marketing strategy. If your target audience uses Facebook every day, consider beefing up content for lead generation. Optimizing content for desktop and mobile based on active users will also make your content more attractive to potential customers.
1. Women between the ages of 25-34 make up 13% of Facebook’s global active users. (Source: Statista, 2019)
2. Men between the ages of 25-34 make up the biggest demographic group, at 19%. (Source: Statista, 2019)
3. India is the country with the most Facebook users, with 300 million. (Source: Statista, 2019)
4. Facebook users are 57% male and 43% female. (Source: We Are Social, 2019)
Image Source: We Are Social
5. There are 1 billion users from Asia on Facebook. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
6. There are 385 million Facebook users in Europe. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
7. Over 80% of Facebook’s daily active users (DAUs) come from outside of the US and Canada. (Source: Omnicore Agency, 2019)
8. Facebook has 2.41 billion monthly active users (MAUs). (Source: Facebook, 2019)
Image Source: Facebook
9. 65% of Facebook users are under 35. (Source: Statista, 2019)
Facebook’s monthly average users are climbing. That means more of your audience is continuously checking Facebook, and your potential audience of over 1.8 million is growing. Your content is seen by a multitude of other countries as well, so it’s a good idea to keep that in mind when strategizing campaigns.
1. In 2018, 78% of US consumers made purchases through discoveries on Facebook. (Source: Kleiner Perkins, 2018)
2. 93% of businesses are active on Facebook. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
3. Images make up 18% of Facebook posts. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
4. Link posts receive 76% less engagement than video posts. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
5. The median engagement rate across all industries on Facebook is 0.09%. (Source: Rivaliq, 2019)
6. The average person spends 37 minutes on Facebook. (Source: Marketing Land, 2019)
7. More than 2.7 billion people use Facebook’s family of services every month. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
8. Facebook Stories has 500 million daily viewers. (Source: TechCrunch, 2019)
9. 4.6% of marketers use Facebook video ads. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
10. 35% of marketers report successful influencer campaigns on Facebook. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
These stats provide more direction about where your strategy should head in order to earn more numbers on Facebook. For example, if you have a video of your company’s weekly Waffle Wednesday event, post that instead of the link to your blog post, which you can save for Twitter Cards.
1. In 2018, users aged 18-24 have 75% less of an attention span for video ads than users who are 65+. (Source: Facebook, 2019)
2. 75 million people use Watch at least one minute each day. (Source: TechCrunch, 2019)
3. Users are 1.5 times more likely to watch a video on their phone. (Source: Facebook, 2017)
4. 62% of people have reported being more interested in a product after seeing it on a Facebook video. (Source: Facebook, 2018)
5. Video promotions are equally as important as photo promotions. (Source: Social Bakers, 2019)
6. 81% of businesses prefer video marketing on Facebook. (Source: Buffer, 2019)
7. Facebook is the second most popular video property, behind Google. (Source: Statista, 2019)
8. Politics is the highest category of Facebook Stories, at 36%. (Source: Statista, 2019)
Image Source: Statista
Facebook videos are massively popular and have a large appeal to younger users of the site. If you have products to promote, videos have your back and your target audience.
Keeping up with Facebook is an important factor in planning strategy. Not only because Facebook owns other platforms, like Instagram, but they also influence more than one channel of your planning. For more information on using Facebook in your social media planning, check out our ultimate guide here.
Thank you for reading.
Smart Power 4 All is a website that sells a very unique product that has risen to the top of the bestsellers list. It’s extremely popular and has tons of reviews from raving fans.
The product itself is simple – you’ll be given plans to build a smart solar box that will save you electricity, reduce your utility bills and serve you well in case of an emergency. It’s like a generator, but on a much smaller scale.
However, it’s just as powerful. In fact, it’s even more convenient. Unlike heavy generators, this is a lightweight device that is easily portable.
The solar box requires zero maintenance, is environment friendly and very versatile. We were so intrigued by it that we decided to take a closer look… and this is what we discovered.
The Good Points:
1) This product is an online bestseller that thousands of people have bought and benefited from. It’s extremely useful and beneficial. The smart solar box that you build will be a godsend during emergencies when there is no electricity.
One simple battery charge will give you up to 20 hours of electricity. You’ll save electricity and money. It’s unbelievable and the kind of item you’d expect MacGyver to make… and yet, you can build one too.
2) It’s legal to build and use a solar box. Isn’t that a relief?
3) It’s relatively inexpensive to build. All the required items to build a smart solar box will not exceed $200. The amount you save on electricity bills will more than recover whatever you spend on building one.
4) The instructions are simple and easy to follow. You do not need technical knowledge to create the solar box. Most people will be able to build one without too much difficulty.
5) Preppers and survivalists will love this product. Whenever there’s a natural disaster or some crisis, very often, the power is the first one to go. Your refrigerator, heating, AC, etc. are all affected. With the smart solar box, you can still power up the essential appliances.
6) The solar box will be able to power several devices such as lamps, toasters, AC units and much more. It’s very versatile. The fact that it’s small and portable is definitely a plus point.
7) The product has a 100% money back guarantee. You have 60 days to build your smart solar box and test it out. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. No worries here.
The Bad Points:
1) This is an online download. You’ll need a computer to access it, but you’ll need to print it out for easy reference.
2) You have no choice but to read the guide thoroughly before embarking on the project. Too many people get excited and jump into it without a proper understanding of how it all works. The end result is frustration when they make a mess of things. So, have patience and do it slowly.
Should You Get It?
Of course, you should. This product sounds totally fun! It’s like building a science project for school… that actually works.
Since it’s a bestselling product, it has been proven to work. All the positive reviews are good social proof. You’re also covered by a money back guarantee.
So, there’s no risk here.
The benefits, however, are many. The fact that the solar box will slash your electricity bill alone is enough reason to get it. Over and above that, it’s portable and flexible enough to power a wide range of devices.
In fact, you could even create and sell these to your friends and neighbors and make good money from this little business. This is one of those products that you should definitely try. Get it and you’ll reap returns many times over.
This may be of some interest.
Posted by ryanwashere
A few years ago, I wrote a post here that caught some attention in the community.
I argued Google appears to be ranking websites heavily based on searcher intent — this is more true now than ever.
In fact, it might be algorithmically impossible to get your website on top of the SERPs.
If you find your website in this position, don’t give up on SEO!
The point of “Search Engine Optimization” is to get organic exposure through search engines — it doesn’t necessarily have to be your website.
We can leverage the ranking authority of other websites pass organic referral traffic to our sites.
I’m going to give 6 times when you should NOT rank your website.
Prefer to watch / listen? I outlined all these points as a part of a recent keynote: //youtu.be/mMvIty5W93Y
1. When the keywords are just TOO competitive
We’ve all been there: trying to rank a website with no authority for highly competitive keywords.
These keywords are competitive because they’re valuable so we can’t give up on them.
Here’s a few workarounds I’ve used in the past.
Tactic 1: Offer to sponsor the content
Ardent sells a product that “decarboxylates” cannabis for medicinal users.
There’s a ton of challenges selling this product, mostly because patients don’t know what “decarboxylation” means.
So, naturally, ranking for the keyword “what is decarboxylation” is a critical step in their customer’s path to conversion. Problem is, that keyword is dominated by authoritative, niche relevant sites.
While Ardent should still build and optimize content around the subject, it might take years to rank.
When you’re trying to build a business, that’s not good enough.
We decided to reach out to those authoritative sites offering to “sponsor” one of their posts.
In this case, it worked exceptionally well — we negotiated a monthly rate ($250) to tag content with a CTA and link back to Ardent’s site.
Granted, this doesn’t work in every niche. If you operate in one of those spaces, there’s another option.
Tactic 2: Guest post on their site
Guest writing for Moz in 2015 put my agency on the map.
Publishing on powerful sites quickly expands your reach and lends credibility to your brand (good links, too).
More importantly, it gives you instant ranking power for competitive keywords.
As co-owner of an SEO agency, it would be amazing to rank in Google for “SEO services,” right?
Even with an authoritative site, it’s difficult to rank your site for the search “SEO service” nationally. You can leverage the authority of industry sites to rank for these competitive searches.
The post I wrote for Moz back in 2015 ranks for some very competitive keywords (admittedly, this was unintentional).
This post continues to drive free leads, in perpetuity.
When we know a client has to get visibility for a given keyword but the SERPs won’t budge, our agency builds guest posting into our client’s content strategies.
It’s an effective tactic that can deliver big results when executed properly.
2. When you can hijack “brand alternative” keywords
When you’re competing for SERP visibility with a large brand, SEO is an uphill battle.
Let’s look at a couple tactics if you find yourself in this situation.
Tactic #1: How to compete against HubSpot
HubSpot is a giant on the internet — they dominate the SERPs.
Being that large can have drawbacks, including people searching Google “HubSpot alternatives.” If you’re a competitor, you can’t afford to miss out on these keywords.
“Listicle” style articles dominate for these keywords, as they provide the best “type” of result for a searcher with that intent.
It’s ranking on top for a lot of valuable keywords to competitors.
As a competitor, you’ll want to see if you can get included in this post (and others). By contacting the author with a pitch, we can create an organic opportunity for ourselves.
This pitch generally has a low success. The author needs to feel motivated to add you to the article. Your pitch needs to contain a value proposition that can move them to action.
A few tips:
- Find the author’s social profiles and add them. Then retweet, share, and like their content to give them a boost
- Offer to share the article with your social profiles or email list if they include you in it
- Offer to write the section for inclusion to save them time
While success rate isn’t great, the payoff is worth the effort.
Tactic #2: Taking advantage of store closures
Teavana is an international tea retailer with millions of advocates (over 200k searches per month in Google).
Just a few months ago, Starbucks decided to close all Teavana stores. With news of Teavana shutting down, fans of the brand would inevitably search for “Teavana replacements” to find a new company to buy similar tea from.
Teami is a small tea brand that sells a number of SKUs very similar to what Teavana. Getting in front of those searches would provide tremendous value to their business.
At that moment, we could do two things:
- Try to rank a page on Teami’s for “Teavana replacement”
- Get it listed on an authority website in a roundup with other alternatives
If you ask many SEO experts what to do, they’d probably go for the first option. But we went with the second option – getting it listed in a roundup post.
If we ranked Teami as a Teavana replacement — which we could do — people will check the site and know that we sell tea, but they won’t take it seriously because they don’t trust us yet that we are a good Teavana replacement.
How to pull it off for your business
Find a writer who writes about these topics on authoritative sites. You may need to search for broader keywords and see articles from authority magazine-like websites.
Check the author of the article, find their contact info, and send them a pitch.
We were able to get our client (Teami Blends) listed as the number-two spot in the article, providing a ton of referral traffic to the website.
3. When you want to rank for “best” keywords
When someone is using “best” keywords (i.e. best gyms in NYC), the SERPs are telling us the searcher doesn’t want to visit a gym’s website.
The SERPs are dominated by “roundup” articles from media sources — these are a far better result to satisfy the searcher’s intent.
That doesn’t mean we can’t benefit from “best keywords.” Let’s look at a few tactics.
Tactic #1: Capture searchers looking for “best” keywords
Let’s say you come to Miami for a long weekend.
You’ll likely search for “best coffee shops in Miami” to get a feel for where to dine while here.
If you own a coffee shop in Miami, that’s a difficult keyword to rank for – the SERPs are stacked against you.
A few years back we worked with a Miami-based coffee shop chain, Dr Smood, who faced this exact challenge.
Trying to jam their website in the SERPs would be a waste of resources. Instead, we focused on getting featured in press outlets for “best of Miami” articles.
How can you do it?
Find existing articles (ranking for your target “best of” keywords) and pitch for inclusion. You can offer incentives like free meals, discounts, etc. in exchange for inclusion.
You’ll also want to pitch journalists for future inclusion in articles. Scan your target publication for relevant journalists and send an opening pitch:
My name is [YOUR NAME]. Our agency manages the marketing for [CLIENT].
We’ve got a new menu that we think would be a great fit for your column. We’d love to host you in our Wynwood location to sample the tasting menu.
If interested, please let me know a date / time that works for you!
We pitched dozens of journalists on local publications for Dr Smood.
It resulted in a handful of high-impact features.
Work with food service businesses? I have more creative marketing tips for restaurants here.
Tactic #2: If you have a SaaS / training company
Let’s say you work for an online training company that helps agencies improve their processes and service output.
There’s hundreds of articles reviewing “best SEO training” that would be a killer feature for your business.
Getting featured here isn’t as hard as you might think — you just have to understand how to write value propositions into your pitch.
Part of that is taking the time to review your prospect and determine what might interest them:
- Helping get traffic to their site?
- Discounts / free access to your product?
- Paying them…?
Here’s a few I came up with when pitching on behalf of The Blueprint Training.
My name is [YOUR NAME]…nice to meet you.
I’ll get to the point – I just read your article on “Best SEO Trainings” on the [BLOG NAME] blog. I recently launched a deep SEO training and I’d love consideration to be included.
I recently launched a platform called The Blueprint Training – I think its a perfect fit for your article.
Now, I realize how much work it is to go back in and edit an article, so I’m willing to do all of the following:
– Write the section for you, in the same format as on the site
– Promote the article via my Twitter account (I get GREAT engagement)
– Give you complimentary access to the platform to see the quality for yourself
Let me know what you think and if there’s anything else I can do for you.
Enjoy your weekend!
If you can understand value propositioning, you’ll have a lot of success with this tactic.
4. When you need to spread your local footprint
Piggybacking off the previous example, when performing keyword research we found Google displayed completely different SERPs for keywords that all classified what Dr Smood offered.
- Miami organic cafe
- Miami coffee shop
- Miami juice bar
The algorithm is telling us each of these keywords is different — it would be extremely difficult to rank the client’s website for all three.
However, we can use other owned properties to go after the additional keywords in conjunction with our website.
Properties like Yelp allow you to edit titles and optimize your listing just like you would your website.
We can essentially perform “on page” SEO for these properties and get them to rank for valuable keyword searches.
The structure we took with Dr Smood was as follows:
When doing this for your business, be sure to identify all the keyword opportunities available and pay attention to how the SERPs react for each.
Understand which citation pages (Yelp, MenuPages, etc) you have available to rank instead your website for local searches and optimize them as you would your website.
5. When you need to boost e-commerce sales
The SERPs for e-commerce stores are brutally competitive. Not only do you have to compete with massive brands / retailers, but also sites like Amazon and Etsy.
Look, I get it — selling on Amazon isn’t that simple. There’s a ton of regulations and fees that come with the platform.
But these regulations are what’s keeping a lot of larger brands from selling there, aka, there’s an opportunity there.
Amazon accounts for 40% of online retail in the US (and growing rapidly). Not only can you get your Amazon to rank in Google searches, but 90% of sales on the platform come from internal Amazon searches.
In other words, Amazon is its own marketing engine.
While you might take a haircut on your initial sales, you can use Amazon as a customer acquisition channel and optimize the lifetime value to recoup your lost upfront sales.
Here’s how we did it for a small e-commerce client.
Tactic: Radha Beauty Oil
Radha Beauty sells a range of natural oils for skin, hair and general health. Our keyword research found that Amazon listings dominated most of their target keywords.
With clients like this we make sure to track SERP result type, to properly understand what Google wants to rank for target keywords.
Specifically, Amazon listings had the following SERP share:
- First result = 27.3%
- Second result = 40.9%
- Third result = 35.9%
Fortunately, this client was already selling on Amazon. Unfortunately, they had a limited budget. We didn’t have the hours in our retainer to optimize both their e-commerce store and their Amazon store.
This data gave us the firepower to have a conversation with the client that our time would drive more revenue optimizing their Amazon store over their e-commerce platform.
We focused our efforts optimizing their Amazon listings just like we would an e-commerce store:
- Amazon product titles
- Amazon descriptions
- Generating reviews from past customers
- Building links to Amazon store pages
The results were overwhelmingly positive.
If you’re a newer e-commerce brand, an Amazon store gives you the opportunity to outrank giants like Ulta in Google.
6. When the SERPs call for video
Predator Nutrition is an e-commerce site that sells health and fitness supplements. They have their own private label products, but they’re mainly a retailer (meaning they sell other brands as well).
While performing keyword research for them, we found a ton of search volume around people looking for reviews of products they sold.
The SERPs clearly show that searchers prefer to watch videos for “review” searches.
There are a couple ways you can capture these searches:
- Create videos for your YouTube channel reviewing products
- Find and pay an influencer to review products for you
I prefer method #2, as reviews on third-party channels rank better — especially if you’re targeting YouTubers with a large following.
Not only are you adding more branded content in the SERPs, but you’re getting your products reviewed for targeted audiences.
This industry tends to romanticize SEO as a traffic source.
Don’t get me wrong, I love how passionate our community is, but… we have to stop.
We’re trying to build businesses. We can’t fall in love with a single source of traffic (and turn our backs to others).
The internet is constantly changing. We need to adapt along with it.
What do you think?
Sign up for The Moz Top 10, a semimonthly mailer updating you on the top ten hottest pieces of SEO news, tips, and rad links uncovered by the Moz team. Think of it as your exclusive digest of stuff you don’t have time to hunt down but want to read!
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
That’s something worth building.
Electricity is a ratchet with leverage. Once communities have access to a little electricity, a solar lantern, say, they quickly discover that they want/need more electricity. The productivity increases create more income which gives them more money to buy more electricity. The leverage that this productivity and income give them (combined with the actual power at their disposal) creates a one-way route toward the future.
The same thinking applies to a personal career.
The first speech you’ll give will be difficult. The tenth one will be easier. Each speech, well-delivered, creates more demand for more speeches. Each speech given gives you more leverage to give better speeches. Better speeches create more demand…
This is the opposite of shoplifting. Shoplifting isn’t a ratchet. The system actually pushes back harder and harder the more you do it. And it has no leverage.
Some businesses work at scale because they’re ratchets (they cause motion in one direction) and they’re able to reinvest from that ratchet to create more leverage. Amazon is certainly the most shining example of this simple process.
But it can also work for the local university. A little learning creates demand for more learning. Useful degrees as a label for effort offer leverage to those that receive them, and the demand for more learning and more leverage gives the university resources to expand and do it even more.
When in doubt, look for the ratchet and look for leverage.
PS A new episode of my podcast Akimbo is out this week. I think it’s an episode worth checking out.
Thank you for reading.
Every now and then, a product shows up in the marketplace that’s so unique it grabs everyone’s attention. Spec Ops Shooting is one of those products. Ever since it burst on the scene a couple of years ago, it has skyrocketed in popularity and become a runaway bestseller… and it’s still as popular!
The recent increase in terrorist attacks, mass shootings, political unrests and other events have made people realize that they need to protect themselves. Owning a gun is useful, but it’s not enough.
You need to be a proficient shooter with good marksmanship skills. This is difficult to learn on your own. Hiring someone to teach you can be costly. Brian Morris, a former green beret, understands this dilemma all too well.
That’s why he created Spec Ops Shooting which is a program designed to help civilians improve their firearms skills and be mentally ready for any possible violence that may come their way.
This product is more than just a shooting guide. It’s a tool to make you develop the mindset, readiness and skills of a soldier, without having to go through military training. We were so in awe of the bold claims that we just had to investigate this product more thoroughly.
This is what we discovered…
The Good Points:
1) Despite the wealth of information and detail, Brian’s information is easy to understand and follow. Everything is explained in a simple way so that most civilians will be able to grasp and apply the concepts and techniques taught.
2) This product is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. There are many reviews from satisfied customers. So, the product is high-quality and proven to work.
3) Brian is a trained professional. This is real-world information that you can absolutely count on during emergencies and survival situations. He has imparted a lot of knowledge on:
* Pre-programming movements in your mind so that you react fast
* How to improve your aim
* Tips to figure out your dominant eye
* Shooting techniques that are the most effective
* How terrorists think and act
* What to look out for so that you’re not a soft target
* Immediate actions to take if you encounter an active shooter
* And much more…
4) The package includes 3 very useful bonuses. This adds value to the product and they’ve over-delivered here. These are the bonuses:
* Bonus #1 – Green Beret Home Defense
* Bonus #2 – Front Line First Aid
* Bonus #3 – The DIY Gunsmith’s Handbook
5) Spec Ops Shooting is covered by a 60-day refund policy. If you feel like you’ve not improved your skills despite your best efforts (highly unlikely) you can always get your money back.
6) Considering the value and extensive training provided, the pricing is ridiculously low. This is value for money.
The Bad Points:
1) The only way to get better and more accurate at shooting is to practice shooting. You’ll need to go to the range and train. Read the guide and apply the techniques till they’re second nature to you. This program requires effort and work from you… and it’ll take some time.
2) While Brian has generously shared his knowledge, he’ll not be by your side to guide you. So, that’s one downside to this program. You’ll need to carefully study the techniques and correct yourself till you’re an excellent shooter.
3) Spec Ops Shooting is only available online. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and download it.
Should You Get It?
Yes… this is one of those products that could save your life. It’s affordable, proven to work and if you live in a place where people have access to firearms, this guide is a necessity.
When you’re faced with a threat, it’s your knowledge, skills and instincts that will keep you alive. Spec Ops Shooting will give you all of these if you use the info within wisely. The best time to prepare is now.
Get this guide and start using it as soon as you can. The faster you get ready the better. This book is a must buy. Period.
If you’re tired of struggling to make ends meet with the wages that you get from your day job, you’d probably have researched how to make money online.
Very often, most people are tired after a hard day’s work. They just want something easy to do for about an hour or two to earn a few extra dollars.
Survey websites are one easy way to make a few hundred extra dollars without too much struggle. All you’ll need to do is complete a few surveys daily and the payouts will all add up to some extra spending money.
It may all sound too good to be true… and if you pick the wrong survey site, that will be the case. The key to making money with surveys is to pick a reputable site. Here’s the kicker – most survey sites are scams! The chances of you picking one that helps you is slim.
Our research showed that out of the few reputable survey sites available, one was a cut above the rest. Run by Jason White, the platform is call ‘Take Surveys for Cash’, and while the name is not highly imaginative, this is a reliable and trustworthy platform that has stood the test of time.
It has thousands of members and is just as popular. Let’s look at the pros and cons of using Take Surveys for Cash.
The Good Points:
1) There is excellent social proof with Take Surveys for Cash. The official site shows positive reviews from many clients who use it to earn money with surveys. It has also been around for years and stood the test of time whereas many other fly-by-night survey websites has come and gone after a short while.
2) You want the best bang for your buck. In this case, you want the best payout for your efforts. Take Surveys for Cash usually pays much more than scam survey sites that take a huge cut and pay you a miniscule fraction of what you should get. You’ll earn much more from doing surveys on Jason’s site.
3) The product comes with a 100 percent money-back guarantee. This is a relief because most survey sites do not offer this. It’s a sign of trust. Take Surveys for Cash has also been verified as a reputable site.
4) There’s no need to be a tech wizard to use this site. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. Most people will be easily navigating the site within 30 minutes of using it. It’s simple to use, easy to understand and uncomplicated.
5) You’re spoiled for choice. There are enough surveys for everyone. You can pick your survey based on the payout value, or you can do surveys that interest you. The choice is yours.
The Bad Points:
1) This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. You’ll be able to make a few hundred dollars extra or get coupons, but you’re not going to rake in thousands of dollars. So, just tailor your expectations and understand that while you’ll have some extra spending money, completing surveys is NOT going to replace your day job.
2) Some surveys have requirements based on gender, age and other demographics. This is usually stipulated by the company conducting the survey, and NOT Take Surveys for Cash which is just platform. So, you’ll not be suitable for all the surveys, but there are enough surveys available to keep you busy daily.
3) Of course, you’ll need a computer and an internet connection to complete these surveys. A fast connection will allow you to be more productive.
Should You Get It?
If you’re looking for a way to generate some easy side income, you should give this program a try. It’s flexible, allows you to work on your own time and you can make a few hundred dollars a month without working your butt off.
Completing surveys is easy and fun too. The cash you earn will allow you to settle off bills or buy something that you’ve had your eye on. It gives you that little bit of financial flexibility that goes beyond your daily wages.
Contrary to popular belief, doing surveys for cash is not a scam. It’s just the disreputable survey sites that have tarnished the image of this industry. Take Surveys for Cash has been around for years and is still a hit.
Backed by a 60-day refund policy, you really have nothing to lose. Join it today and give it a try. You’ll not only make a few hundred bucks extra, but it’s fun too.
This may be of some interest.
Democracy is a marketing problem.
Health is a marketing problem.
Climate change is a marketing problem.
Growing your organization, spreading the word, doing work you’re proud of–these aren’t engineering problems or economics problems. They’re marketing problems.
That’s because humans make choices. If we live in a culture where people are free to choose, we’ve offered control over our future to others.
When humans make choices–that’s marketing. Marketing is the difficult work of telling a story that resonates, of bringing a consistent set of promises to people who want to hear them.
If you want to change things, it helps to understand how humans make choices. And if you’ve got a change in mind, I hope you’ll spend the time and effort it takes to get better at bringing your story to the people who need to hear it.
I’m thrilled that we’re launching the eighth edition of The Marketing Seminar today. My bestselling book This is Marketing (more than 250,000 copies sold worldwide in less than a year) is based on this workshop. Every time we run the seminar, it gets better and our participants find what they’re looking for. If you want to join the 8,000 people who have found a path forward, today’s the best day. Look for the purple circle to find a discount.
Marketing isn’t about shortcuts, hustle or deception. Marketing is the art (and the science) of serving the people you seek to serve, to do better work by finding and satisfying needs. Marketing is the practice of making things better by making better things.
Thank you for reading.
This may be of some interest.
Ty Heath is one of those people whose reputation precedes them. I had heard of Ty as a marketing industry speaker and force for change working at LinkedIn before finally meeting her in person. The IRL Ty experience did not disappoint. Each time I meet with Ty, ideas pop like popcorn – who needs coffee with such inspiration around what’s possible?
Currently Ty is Global Lead of The B2B Institute at LinkedIn where she is responsible for scaling education on LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions product globally. She has previously worked for major brands including IBM, Nestle and over 7 years at Google – plus she’s had her own consultancy.
On top of that, Ty is Co-Founder of LinkedIn’s annual TransformHER conference, was a contributing author in the recently published books “The Professional Black Woman” and the “Black Female Leader” and author of the book, “Marketers of Tomorrow: A Step by Step Toolkit for Inbound Marketing“. Ty was also honored as one of the Top 25 Influential Women in Marketing Who Inspired Us in 2018.
One thing you may not know about Ty is that she is a two time Olympic Trials qualifier in track and field for the 800 meters.
I’ve known Ty for just over a year – we serve on an industry advisory council for The Digital Marketing Institute together and have many mutual friends and shared interests like B2B marketing, science fiction and brunch. That’s why I was very happy to interview Ty as a speaker at the upcoming MarketingProfs B2B Forum conference on all things ABM and Social Selling.
If you want to optimize your ABM and social sales efforts, be sure to see Ty in Washington D.C. during the Oct 16-18 B2B Forum. In the meantime, this video is a must-watch:
Ty Heath on the Growth of ABM:
Many folks have been thinking about making account based marketing part of their go-to-market strategy or maybe it’s already a part of it. I think the primary reason why that’s happening is because buyers expect more. We’ve all gotten used to the experience that Amazon and Netflix, and other companies have created.
Business buyers expect more personalized attention and customization of content…and account-based marketing is a way to deliver on that. @tyrona
Even though we are in the space of B2B, that experience and those expectations are translating over from B2C. That expectation of personalization and level of knowledge around the buyer’s needs. So, I think ABM is in demand more because of changing business customer expectations and account-based marketing is a way to deliver on that.
Ty Heath on Alignment Beyond Sales and Marketing:
At the core of a powerful account based marketing plan is a team that is invested in sales and marketing alignment. And frankly, when you think about account-based marketing it’s not even just about sales and marketing. It’s about having your entire team oriented to connect with customers wherever they are in their journey, wherever they touch your business and have them make that the best possible experience. Sales and marketing tend to be the two groups within your business that are most oriented towards having those conversations and having those touch points.
Ty Heath on Ann Handley:
I’ve been following her for so long. That’s the thing. I’m one of the subscribers to MarketingProfs, but even before that, even earlier in my career as a marketer I read Content Rules. I read Everybody Writes. I’ve been following her for a long time. I think she is truly a pioneer as a woman in the space of B2B marketing. I think she’s an amazing storyteller. Her ideas are clear. She’s been an inspiration for me!
Bound for B2B Forum: For more information about imagining what’s possible in B2B marketing including Ty Heath’s presentation, check out the MarketingProfs B2B Forum conference including agenda, list of speakers (including Ashley Zeckman and myself) and many other fun facts on the B2B Form website here. Also, get $100 off by using this mpb2b discount code: B2BFriends
Thank you for reading.
With obesity at epidemic proportions, it’s no wonder that losing weight is the number 1 goal around the world. Despite this, most people who embark on a weight loss program quit within 2 weeks.
Why is this so?
We have all the best workout machines from treadmills with state of the art technology to mechanical stair climbers, elliptical trainers and so much more at our disposal. Yet, most people never succeed at reaching their weight loss goal.
The reason for this is – they do NOT know what to do. They spin their wheels and go nowhere. When you’re struggling day after day and seeing no results, anybody will throw in the towel and quit. Most people want to see at least a few pounds drop within the first week.
This is one reason why, Brian Flatt’s guide, “3 Week Diet” has become a runaway bestseller online. The product promises fast weight loss within 3 weeks. In fact, you’ll see weight loss within the first week. NOW you’re motivated to keep losing more. Nobody gives up when things are working!
Brian Flatt is a fitness expert and his system is all about speed and results. By blending in exercise with specialized diet tips and techniques, he’s able to create a situation where the body has no choice but to shed the excess pounds.
We were so intrigued by the success of his program that we decided to take a closer look… and this is what we discovered…
The Good Points:
1) The program focuses more on getting your diet right and just using a little exercise to fire your metabolism up. This is a very effective method of speeding up weight loss because most of it depends on the diet.
The program is laid out well and all you need to do is follow it. It has been an online bestseller for a couple of years now with many positive reviews from past customers. This is solid social proof that the product works.
2) Since Brian has years of experience as a personal trainer, he actually knows what works in the real world. This is not untested theory. He has distilled all the best weight loss techniques and created one powerful protocol that gives fast results.
This will keep you motivated and on track. Most people give up on their weight loss goals because it takes so long to see results. With the 3 Week Diet, you get fast results. The methods and techniques in this guide are excellent.
3) Since this is an online download, you get immediate access upon payment and can immediately start on your weight loss journey. This program is all about speedy results.
4) This program is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. If you do not lose weight within these 2 months, at least you can get a refund. It’s a zero-risk purchase.
The Bad Points:
1) The 3 Week Diet does recommend some supplements to accelerate the weight loss. They aren’t necessary, but they are helpful. However, people on a tight budget may not be able to purchase these.
That’s NOT a deal breaker. You’ll still lose weight, but it may be less than what you could achieve with the supplements.
2) The sales copy is a little exaggerated. It’s possible to lose 10 to 12 pounds over a period of 21 days… but 20 pounds? That’s really pushing it and not healthy.
Nevertheless, even a 10-pound loss will make a world of difference. So, do give the system a try, but tailor your expectations and don’t aim for a 20-pound loss in 3 weeks.
Should You Get It?
Of course, you should! The product is guaranteed to help you shed the excess pounds in 21 days. That’s great.
If you’re looking to be beach body ready and you don’t have much time, this product is for you. If you’re going to a high school reunion or a wedding and you want to shed the last few pounds quickly, the strategies here will help you.
This is a weight loss program that delivers results. Give it a try and you’ll be amazed.