The Grabapple Guide to E-commerce
100+ sold in days
This isn’t like most WSOs…. It’s not even a product from an internet marketer, or at least not one like you’re used to seeing…
(NOTE: please forgive the lack of screaming graphics and unbelievable income screenshots – not my style)
I am a professional salesman, with over 22 years experience – I’ve been selling both industrial equipment and consumer products since 1988 – and I put up my first website in 1996! I’ve sold literally millions of dollars worth of product online, and I’m at the point where I can take a lot of time off.
So this summer I did just that, and wrote this book – and built a website that illustrates my principles. As you move through the book, you can duplicate this site with free software, and when you’re finished, you’ll have your own e-commerce website – and know exactly how to customize it to your satisfaction.
The Grabapple Guide to E-Commerce is over 200 pages of real world experience from my over 15 years online…All of it battle tested and used on real e-commerce websites. In a minute we’ll take a look at what you get, but first I’ll tell you why you care…
The Grabapple Guide to E-Commerce
- Start out on the right foot, with a legitimate site full of great information and products for your visitors – and the search engines!
- Get going with almost no investment.
- If you can afford $10.00 per month for hosting, you can have an e-commerce website.
- More than just a “site-building” tutorial – the Guide is full of detailed info to lead you through the day to day operation of your own e-commerce business.
- Build a simple e-commerce site using WordPress and free plugins.
- Learn how to leverage your product info to create tons of relevant original content for free.
- Put together a low-overhead e-commerce business and run it properly.
- Benefit from my 15 years of experience online and avoid the mistakes your competition will be making.
- Avoid fraudulent orders.
- Understand dropshippers, distributors, shipping and customer service.
What’s in the box?
Book 1 covers starting and running an e-commerce business:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Business Structure
Chapter 3: Business Operations
Chapter 4: Prodott
Chapter 5: Pricing
Chapter 6: Suppliers
Chapter 7: Shipping
Chapter 8: Customers
Chapter 9: Competition
Book 2 takes us from creating content through building a complete
website with a shopping cart, to initial promotion and SEO.
Chapter 10: Content Creation
Chapter 11: Domains and Hosting
Chapter 12: Website Tutorial
Chapter 13: Marketing and SEO